Investor visa

You have a good law and order framework, a good standard of living, good schools, good amenities, the people are nice (although the politicians are sleazy for the most part), and so far, it offers the best value for money (followed by Canada, Singapore, Austria, Ireland and France).

You have a good law and order framework, a good standard of living, good schools, good amenities, the people are nice (although the politicians are sleazy for the most part), and so far, it offers the best value for money (followed by Canada, Singapore, Austria, Ireland and France).

all those countries are IN FRONT OF THE USA ..you have the list upside down ..US comes behind of all those countries by standard of living ..ALSO YOU AVE ALL SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRIES AND SWITZERLAND LEADING THE LIST ..I think US is around 12 th place ..problems is the US is sinking very fast by all relevant parameters

about the money ..YOU HAVE A LOTS OF BANKS IN EUROPE WHICH WOULD GIVE YOU UP TO 7% INTEREST ON YOUR SAVING -TAX FREE!! FOR THE PERIOD OF A YEAR OR EVEN MORE IF YOU SIGN SAY A 3 YEARS CONTRACT ..SO WHY WOULD YOU TRANSFER YOUR MONEY TO US AND CONVERT TO WEAK DOLLAR ,PAY THE FEES,AND TAXES AND RISK INVESTING INTO SOME BUSINESS WHICH MIGHT TANK IF YOU CAN JUST KEEP THE MONEY ON SOME SIMPLE BANK ACCOUNT WITH NO RISK RIPPING NICE INTEREST ..WITH INTEREST ON THAT KIND OF MONEY YOU CAN LIVE IN THE USA AS A RETIRED PERSON ...IF YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH

I decide to change my money is swiss franks ..thats the best deal around ..I got rid of the dollars about 3 years ago ..mostly in euros ..trough that I managed to make about 12% per year ..without actually"investing " anything

right after my second year here I started to do that ..mostly euros because I was thinking to buy some land back home in my country ..after wards it was swiss franks ..interestingly my american friends did not get it all !..i told them its gonna be good thing since dollar is gonna go down .;for some reason they would not do the same thing back then ...too much fate in dollar or system or just too much patriotic ?
anyways later I seldom had more then couple of thousands of dollars in my accounts ..everything was in euros/franks/pounds ....for years I stuck to it ...even if I worked good and made good money in dollars

me to ..have some people like that ..but they are going back home (from usa) so advised them on the opportunities back in europe

really? so why don't you disclose your full name and location and how you help people in a legal manner that allows them to comply with USCIS regulations?

I think you missing the point ...my clients are leaving the US ..so USCIS" regulations" DON'T aplay
"helping" those kind of people well..I got that idea from this site an various forum members ...

its a gold mine ..I mean tons of people are heading back home and they need all the help they can get
of course you need people on both ends ..I have my father in law back in europe ..that helps

hahahah ..dude every post by you is reeking of scam and sleaze (hell ..even your name is sleazy to the hilt)
'bout business .. oh I think I'll do just fine ...
and to get back to you about about 'coming o' lately" ..well now is the time ..."perfect storm moment"..but you have to have brains and follow the trends ..and I don't think you have the brains or at least average intelect to pull it of ..it looks like you don't get at all ....:p

@Praha, you ask 10 people who've been members for a year or more, and ask them who seems to be sleazy and shady between the 2 of us, and you will know the answer. I am open, transparent and have a verifiable track record with a clean license history and a solid educational background. Let's see you top that :) Do you have a clean professional license history and a verifiable track record? If yes, step forward and disclose it. If not, slink away into your little hole and leave us alone.

Want a visa without all the hassle's? Immigrate, no paper's, compensation without representation? Give me a call or text if, you'd like a consolation: (803) 856-1470.

Phil WR

Wow, your spelling and grammar are atrocious, I wonder what kind of advice you will furnish to the poor saps who will come to you for "consolation". I am sure you will want to get the compensation without representation too, so why don't you identify yourself and let us know the name of your firm and the services you offer?

You seem interesting.... Thanks for your thoughts, anyway.

Phil WR
(803) 856-1470

Wow, your spelling and grammar are atrocious, I wonder what kind of advice you will furnish to the poor saps who will come to you for "consolation". I am sure you will want to get the compensation without representation too, so why don't you identify yourself and let us know the name of your firm and the services you offer?

@Praha, you ask 10 people who've been members for a year or more, and ask them who seems to be sleazy and shady between the 2 of us, and you will know the answer. I am open, transparent and have a verifiable track record with a clean license history and a solid educational background. Let's see you top that :) Do you have a clean professional license history and a verifiable track record? If yes, step forward and disclose it. If not, slink away into your little hole and leave us alone.
jesus there is more of "you" ...ayayayay.;this country is going bust for sure ..

this forum is becoming a magnet for all kids of crooks and shysters ...please stop !!:mad:

Yes, there are crooks, smart alecs and swindlers who refuse to identify themselves and either make inane comments and asinine assumptions and even offer services in a shady manner. By the grace of God, I'm not one of them.