Investor visa

anonymous12

Registered Users (C)
Could any one please tell me what are non-immigrant investor visa classification and what are the requirements and processing timetable?

anonymous12,
the eb5 visa process can take upwards of 180 days in order to approve or disapprove your I-526 application and another 6-8 months for your I-485 visa so plan on around a year before you can receive temporary residency,

matt
usainvestco.com

All in all, you could be living and working anywhere you like in the USA within a year which is pretty amazing!

usainvestco.com/eb5Invest.html has a bunch of information on this subject and a link to the eb5 flowchart (timeline)

matt
usainvestco.com

Yeah dude think that - you can be washing dishes in some shady us burger diner for 8 bucks an hour within a year .....yyyuuuuupiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Check out this book

You can find a lot of information in "Green Card via the Red Carpet" available at Amazon. You can also read the book at: whicheb5.com/book.php

timing can be affected by the regional center in some instances. some regional centers see I-526 adjudications in far less than 6 months - less than 3 months even.

Foreign investors who want to come to the U.S. should apply for the eb5 green card. The program facilitates the green card visa process and brings benefits to the investor and his or her family.

Applicant must have at least £1 million as his own money, which is actually under his control and can be disposed in the UK, and is not held in trust;OR
Applicant must have his own personal assets (after deducting liabilities), worth more than of million; and
Applicant must have not less than of million under his control in UK.
-----------------------
app reviews

Could any one please tell me what are non-immigrant investor visa classification and what are the requirements and processing timetable?

There have been certain changes in the investor-immigrant category. The changes being introduced in the Canada immigrant investor program are due to the reason that the requirements of investments to be made by the immigrants wanting to move to Canada as investors are considered to be fairly low as these happen to be the same as what they were nearly ten years back.

The immigrant investor visa was started in the immigration act of 1990. The idea behind giving opportunity for investors from foreign countries to start business was to help and increase the US economy. This policy increased the number of immigrant investor visa provided by the US every year. There are more than ten thousand immigrant investor visas provided every year by the US government. Out of which 5,000 immigrant investor visas are designated for investments made through regional centers.

You can't pool it. The good news is you do not need to live in the same region as the investment.

I'm a Licensed Real estate Broker and can help investors invest in new or existing businesses to qualify for the EB-5. I've already helped 29 clients successfully obtain the investor immigrant visas so far, and can supply references if needed. My name is Mohammed Shaikh and my mobile number is +1 407 535 0616. My broker license can be verified with the CA Department of Real Estate and my license number is 01406774

I've been a RE broker for over 7 years and have not had any complaints simply because I'm discreet and competent and avoid breaking the law to begin with. By law, a broker is required to hold client accounts separately in an escrow account, so there is no chance a broker will ever attempt to misappropriate your money as the penalty is mandatory prison sentence of 2-5 years.

As long as you do not have a criminal record and have at least a bachelors degree and are fluent in English, I can guarantee that you will get an investor visa, as I work with immigration attorneys who are experienced in investment based immigration. Investment is USD 1 million or above (USD 500,000 for rural and high unemployment areas), but the advantage to that is you are able to get bank loans for about the same amount as your investment and double the amount of capital you can deploy in your business. Your average extra costs amount to about $56,000 for licensing, attorney fees, permits, USCIS fees, etc. Approval time is 8-14 months, with an average of 10 months.

Interested? Call me and let me help you.

Mohammed Shaikh, MBA, Certified Fraud Examiner, Licensed Real Estate Broker

Investor Visa network - For a Better Life ! - The Premium site for information on investor linked visas for the leading destinations of the world.

Our guide to the E2 investor visa provides detailed information regarding the investor visa requirements and application procedures..........
what do you think about it?

E2 is non-immigrant investor and can't allow a direct pathway to citizenship. eb5 gets permanent residence and a direct route to citizenship. hope you tell your clients to research the difference.

why would someone with 1000000 DOLLARS chose USA to invest them is beyond me..I MEAN YOU AVE TO SERIOUSLY STUPID TO DO THAT ..for that kind of money you can do what ever you want in some countries and double your money WITHIN 2-3 YEARS