• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Interview waiting time

claugala

I’m one of the DV 2023 lottery winners. Since I have a J1 visa, I decided to do AOS. I filled the AOS package at the end of January and did the biometrics on March 8th. Still waiting for my interview appointment. Is there a procedure to accelerate the waiting time for my interview?
Thanks!

It’s hard to determine if you need to do anything now about your case based on the limited information provided. Add your data to the 2023 AOS Timeline Spreadsheet, doing so will provide us with a better understanding of your case, which will help determine what your next step could be.

Can you confirm your FO is New York, NY; and not Queens, NY? The reason for this question is because more often than not, we've had instances of selectees using New York, NY; in place of Queens, NY. There are 3 selectees on the spreadsheet with the New York, NY FO who already completed their interview in a timely manner. 2 of those filed before you, and 1 was after you did. So if your FO is indeed New York, NY, we could say it seems a bit delayed I suppose. You should initiate a congressional case inquiry at this point.

p.s. we strive to keep all DV AOS related questions on the AOS Thread. So I suggest you post follow-up AOS related questions on the DV 2023 AOS Thread

Yes, it's New York, NY and not Queens.
What should I do to start a congressional case inquiry?

As for the DV 2023 AOS thread I couldn't post there. My apologies

Please take a look at the FAQ tab of the AOS Process Spreadsheet for how to initiate a congressional case assistance.

Why are you unable to post on the AOS thread? There’s no restriction on it.