Did you guys did a service request yet? My attorney told me if 75 days pass he will do the SR.im on 47 days now.still case was received.good luck to us all
I did SR at 55 days. Our I765 petition in theory has to be reviewed in 30 days. But since last two weeks my SR is "currently not assigned for processing"

Did you guys did a service request yet? My attorney told me if 75 days pass he will do the SR.im on 47 days now.still case was received.good luck to us all[/ if its your first or intiatial EAD application with pending Asylum, you can raise a SR after 25 days of receipt . he raised a SR At the 30th day. I too.

Does anyone have any news?
No news my friend, i saw most cases received in April got approvals on Friday. Surprisingly USCIS does not processs cases chronologically. Some cases with older receipt dates can be processed before your case received date. 75days gone for me

No news my friend, i saw most cases received in April got approvals on Friday. Surprisingly USCIS does not processs cases chronologically. Some cases with older receipt dates can be processed before your case received date. 75days gone for me

hi.

my case was recieved on april 17. nebraska of course:(
nothing since than .
I'm with family here and already have serious problems with bills.( can't pay my rent from may)
every 10 munute I'm checking uscis website - I'm just so tired and hopeless can't even describe. Great work is waiting for me as soon i will recieve that damn document but as time goes by I'm going more deeply into the debts.
there is just nothing to do.

Hi all my friends
I know its too hard waiting for dam document i know the person who has receipt from 6 February by this reciept number LIN1790400427 nothing happen until now i passed 73 days

Last edited:
Hi all my friends
I know its too hard waiting for dam document i know the person who has receipt from 6 February by this reciept number LIN1790400427 nothing happen until know i passed 73 days

hi my friend.

i saw lot of cases received on may 1st and already approved, so i just don't understand what system they use when reviewing the cases.
70th day since they recieved my case

hi.

my case was recieved on april 17. nebraska of course:(
nothing since than .
I'm with family here and already have serious problems with bills.( can't pay my rent from may)
every 10 munute I'm checking uscis website - I'm just so tired and hopeless can't even describe. Great work is waiting for me as soon i will recieve that damn document but as time goes by I'm going more deeply into the debts.
there is just nothing to do.
Call tomorrow and make a service request, it works well for some people. It worked for my friend. Good luck.

Call tomorrow and make a service request, it works well for some people. It worked for my friend. Good luck.
i did already on june 2 they gave me referral number and told me to check updates on mail.nothing since than !!!
thrn i did the sane online they did completed request and guess what?
5 days later i recieved email asking me to give them additional 60 days and call them if nothing changed.

this was exactly what they sent me:

The status of this service request is:
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records show your case is in line to be reviewed by an officer. We ask that you allow additional time for this process to take place since we process these cases in the order received. If after 60 days you have not received anything in the mail, please contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at the number provided below

i did already on june 2 they gave me referral number and told me to check updates on mail.nothing since than !!!
thrn i did the sane online they did completed request and guess what?
5 days later i recieved email asking me to give them additional 60 days and call them if nothing changed.
Oh my god 60 additional day it mean 130 days!!!!?????

How can i do SR???
When was your friend date reciept?
April 11 same as mine. Call tomorrow and tell them your case is beyond regulatory time frame. And you wish they should put a service request for you. Make sure you have all paperwork's in hand be4 calling.