My cousin came to USA on 2014 and had applied I-589 after 6 month he got approval green card i do not know what happened after 2015 to uscis that delay everything.

Congratulation,super fast how its possible!!!

I guess so. My interview date was April 13, 2017. I was told I will receive a decision in two weeks. ( I was also asked to fax in the translation copy of my service card and driver's licence for some reason ). But I never received a decision and it makes sense now knowing they are busy. The thing I am worried is work permit. It is hard not to work and live in Seattle.

I guess so. My interview date was April 13, 2017. I was told I will receive a decision in two weeks. ( I was also asked to fax in the translation copy of my service card and driver's licence for some reason ). But I never received a decision and it makes sense now knowing they are busy. The thing I am worried is work permit. It is hard not to work and live in Seattle.
I know you will receive a positive response soon. Lets just hope to get EAD soon. One is becoming more desparate .

A friend of mine got approved this morning , our cases were both received on april 11 Nebraska

Really?that was so good
What is his last 4 digit receipt number?
I think case approval is not in receipt order it is randomly and depend on everyone who have more lucky chance.All Progressing in USCIS interview date,EAD,travel docoument,green card.....

Last edited:
Really?that was so good
What is his last 4 digit receipt number?
I think case approval is not in receipt order it is randomly and depend on everyone who have more lucky chance.All Progressing in USCIS interview date,EAD,travel docoument,green card.....