Here's how my case stands as today:
Applied for asylum:11/2017
Applied for ead: 05/01/17 ,(151 days later)
Receive receipt notice:05/09/17
As of today "my case was received" so it's been 31 days from my receipt notice till today(190 days total)I'll wait 1 more week to see what's going to happen..I'll keep updating...

Here's how my case stands as today:
Applied for asylum:11/2016
Applied for ead: 05/01/17 ,(151 days later)
Receive receipt notice:05/09/17
As of today "my case was received" so it's been 31 days from my receipt notice till today(190 days total)I'll wait 1 more week to see what's going to happen..I'll keep updating...

Hi
I've already applied asylum last year in November. Applied in April, for my first ead So it is pending since 53 days and I feel helpless why they do so slow.. What a pity no any updates still " Case was Recieved" Has any one got update today about ead process? Thank you and Good luck for everybody..

Hi
I've already applied asylum last year in November. Applied in April, for my first ead So it is pending since 53 days and I feel helpless why they do so slow.. What a pity no any updates still " Case was Recieved" Has any one got update today about ead process? Thank you and Good luck for everybody..
Hi,

Looks like they aprroving cases by chunks. If you will take a look forward in couple thousands cases you will see some approvals and the same dates 24/25/27 April of received cases.
So no idea. I am using App for smartphone which can show whats going on with cases( about 100 cases per time)...some approval, but not yet.
They already start to review late April cases for sure.

Median of approval: 1.8-2.2 Months

And don't forgetting that in April USCIS stopped to receiving Premium, so before April USCIS received a huge Premium cases, so the process getting slower

47 days since 27 of April

Thank you so much @stonebrick78 for your information and my ead application recieved by USCIS, 21st April 2017. If I get any update I will keeping updating in forum. Let's wait for approvals soon..

Last edited:
EAD received date April 11 , its been 62days . i did 2 SR's , the last SR got completed on 05/30/2017. Its been 21 days since i made the second SR. Nebraska is lagging tired of waiting. 215 days since i filed my application.

hi everyone ,I got receipt I-765 on April 13th until now 62th days nothing happened only case was received ?????
whats wrong?????

hello guys

36 days since receipt notice case still says"case was received".
*how do I put a service request?
*do I need to have a good reason to do a SR?

"This waiting is killing me"

hello guys

36 days since receipt notice case still says"case was received".
*how do I put a service request?
*do I need to have a good reason to do a SR?

"This waiting is killing me"
Call customer service and tell them your case is beyond regulatory time and they will give you a referal number. Plesse have all your paper works beside you be4 calling . Good luck

hi everyone ,I got receipt I-765 on April 13th until now 62th days nothing happened only case was received ?????
whats wrong?????[/ Have you done a SR yet? Also have you an account with USCIS? With an account you can know and see all that happens on your file. Good luck.