1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A journalist is interested in finding a Canadian who has overstayed their legal visit to the United States and is willing to talk about their story and why this happened. Given the topic, he said he can quote them anonymously in the story if necessary. Please contact him by "Clicking Here"

Dismiss Notice

INITIAL EAD in 2017

Discussion in 'Political Asylum in USA' started by Tswankz, Feb 23, 2017.

1. t3155114

t3155114 New Member

I have the same. I sent to Dallas TX, but got number from Nebraska
    and today is 42nd day. I don't understand why they moved it to Nebraska if Texas works properly and in time....

Maybe tomorrow will be lucky day? Let's hope :)

2. dejavu87

dejavu87 New Member

Still the same status: New Card in production since 9th March 2017.

3. Tswankz

Tswankz New Member

That's a long time.. did you call them again yet?

4. dejavu87

dejavu87 New Member

I got approval notice today and status updated to EAD Card was mailed to me.

Tswankz likes this.
  5. yaba_

yaba_ New Member

Hi @t3155114, any update on your application? Mine has not changed yet, still pending. I called USCIS today and they told me I have to ask them after my initial service inquiry reaches 30 days without response. It has been 17 days so far.

6. t3155114

t3155114 New Member

Hi,
    Right now i got a notification that status is New card is being produced. Today is 202nd day from asylum application is filed and 47 from i765 is filled.

7. yaba_

yaba_ New Member

Good to hear that. I am still waiting for an update. It gives me hope hearing your update.

8. t3155114

t3155114 New Member

Hi,
    Have you received your card?
    Thanks

9. yaba_

yaba_ New Member

Today I got the update "New Card is Being Produced". It was the 48th day since my EAD application was received and 204 days since i-589 filling date.
    Such a great relief.

t3155114 likes this.
  10. Pierre82

Pierre82 Active Member

Congrats on the good news and I hope you get your card soon :)

11. yaba_

yaba_ New Member

Thanks, let's hope :)

Pierre82 likes this.