*** In Our Litigation, Court Finds Govts' Language Inappropriate ***

Patel Kishan said:
I wish I prove my self wrong. After losing Governor race around year ago, Bobby started looking other way whenever he saw or met Indians. Therefore, I will suggest be careful, before you all approach him for immigration difficulties.

Why and how I know all this ? Very simple, I live in the same town Booby got elected for Congress. I met many Indian after Bobby was defeated by Kathleen Blanco in Louisiana Governor race. Bobby even didn’t have courtesy to Congratulate Kathy in public, privately he did as per Kathleen admission in TV.

Thanks

KP
Well ultimately I feel that Bobby too will have to sing teh tune that his party sings. He will have to take a stance that the Repulican party will be taking. But yes, he should be able to atleast take up the matter with the concerned authorities if this issue is really on his agenda. But again there is a big 'IF", and only time will tell.......and I greatly feel that it shoould be worth a try to write to him.

Cheers,

Patel Kishan said:
I wish I prove my self wrong. After losing Governor race around year ago, Bobby started looking other way whenever he saw or met Indians. Therefore, I will suggest be careful, before you all approach him for immigration difficulties.

Why and how I know all this ? Very simple, I live in the same town Booby got elected for Congress. I met many Indian after Bobby was defeated by Kathleen Blanco in Louisiana Governor race. Bobby even didn’t have courtesy to Congratulate Kathy in public, privately he did as per Kathleen admission in TV.

Thanks

KP
Well ultimately I feel that Bobby too will have to sing teh tune that his party sings. He will have to take a stance that the Repulican party will be taking. But yes, he should be able to atleast take up the matter with the concerned authorities if this issue is really on his agenda. But again there is a big 'IF", and only time will tell.......and I greatly feel that it shoould be worth a try to write to him.

Cheers,

njguy007 said:
Hi pb74
I understand that you are excited abt the move to Jun 2003.
But still the fact remains that 485 in vermont is behind by 15 months.
The actual wait should be not more than 6 months.
Speaking of VSC. My and my wife's receipt dates are in Sep 2002. I have called CIS support line twice and asked why we haven't heard anything from them if they are processing Jun 2003. All we received was letters saying that they are behind on processing with no specifics on our cases. The only option I have is to call them again in 30 days after their last response.
So, to me this "Jun 2003" is a lie. They change internal rules to make the processing date report look better but truth is they are simply leaving unprocessed cases behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good talk srireddy at least you did Fingerprinting Recently...

Hi srireddy,
good talking...
At least you got fingerprinting done recently...
Here it is more than 26 months that we are waiting for fingerprinting...
And it goes on on .. I start going insane...
Every day is a knife hitting me and telling me stupid, why you trusted
this place so much?

US, US, US, the perfect place where justice and fairness reigns...
Please Let me go throw up!!!!!

Ciao

Andreab67

RD 09/02
No Fp

srireddy said:
Good for them and not so good for the old timers... Well it is life and you have to get on and wait wait wait...

Maybe the USCIS thinks that anyway 2002 and 2003 filers might be mad with them anyway. WHy bother with them?
Atleast make 2004 people happy and get some good press coverage for thier good work

is this a valid concern?

There is a quota of employment based GC's that can be issued in a year. A lot of cases are getting approved in california, thus using the quota. One of the reasons for priority dates retrogressing is because lot of GCs have been issued in first quarter of FY 2005. Does it mean that applicants from other service centers will be left clueless for a while if the quota limit is reached early? Is this a valid concern?

hrithikroshan11 said:
When is the court's decision supposed to come? They have been sitting on it for a month.

"The wheel of justice grinds slowly", my friend. If you haven't heard this saying, Rajiv would back me up by telling you it's mentioned quite often in the legal circles. :)

It is hard, grueling

and very unfair process. I am not sure what part of justice would accept this gross, unfair and dumb UCSIS. Some service centers are efficient seasonally and some are laid back for the entire year. They don't seem to have any guidelines as to how they ignore the old cases and just act as they wish. They approve the cases at their whim with no commonsense.

I am losing my sanity waiting for this AOS stuff and digesting the unfair processing daily... May god interfere and get justice to all of us. We should really consider a major campaign to hear the legal AOS applicants.. For gods sake, we will be the future voters in this country.

Dec 3 may be

As I remember the case opened on June 3.
Judge said he did not want to take more than 6 months.
That means Judge would rule anyday before Dec 3.

hrithikroshan11 said:
The case was originally started last November or December. Very soon, it will be a 1-year anniversary for the lawsuit.
Well,

Sorry to say this guys, but even Rajeev will agree that we are not going to get and we shoudl not expect anything substantial from this lawsuit atleast in these initial stages. This is going to be a long long fight and USCIS will also try to fight it out till the last bit. In short this can best be put out as if we are in round 1 of a 15 round boxing game...and yes it will be fought till round 15.

But, having said that, I do strongly feel that this lawsuit will benefit the future GC applicants as in the end, we will be victorous, God willing. The USCIS will however play all the games to prolong it as much as it can. All in all I strongly feel that lawsuits like these, do put pressure on these institutions and keeps them on their toes. I am sure you all know this, but wanted to pen the above for those who really feel that there is going to be a major breakthrough in this case in the next couple of weeks. I feel that this is not going to happen.....unfortunately.

But lets hope for teh best and keep fighting. Lets thank Rajeev for taking this initiative and we are really greateful to him and his team. In order to reach our goal, we have to start somewhere and I must say that Rajeev has given us a flying start indeed.

Thanks again,

hrithikroshan11 said:
No they are really processing in california. other service centers need to pick a leaf or two from california before it's too late and the quota finishes.
Really how many done is the question.
We,many old timers are still siting fingers crossed.As we see,not many are there.So far it seems cosmetic,except for EB2

I don't mean to be impatient but should we expect to hear from the judge before thanksgiving?? Xmas or newyear????

hrithikroshan11 said:
No idea about old timers, but filers after June 2003 in California have been getting approvals at a fast pace.

The farmers in Nebraska and the cowboys in TX are the ones who are stuck in 2002. They need to do something, I am sure USCIS is gonna look at them as a bunch of losers....

What did CSC did that these centers can't follow????