immigrationvoice video

Answer the question first.

gcwhenever said:
pbeciskillingme:
logiclife appears to have a problem understanding English. Not only does he use thuggish language, he also doesn't apparently get the point.
Or maybe there's a problem with his IQ, either way he just doesnt get it. (How many times have I asked him to refund my $120, but he keeps droning on about $220 like a retarded parrot)
No point in flogging a dead horse, if he doesn't have the capacity to respond.

Like you, I believe arguing with someone who just doesnt get it is useless, so no more responses from me

Yes, I have problems with English. But you understand English very well.

So answer this:

Why did you ask for $220 of refund for $120 contribution? If you were going to hand over the other $100 to your "Friend" you contributed on your behalf, why did you not ask your "Friend" to ask for refund? Why didnt you copy him/her on that correspondence? How can anyone believe that you would hand over his/her share after you get a refund of $220?

As far as I am concerned, you tried to defraud Immigration Voice. And until I hear evidence otherwise, I will believe, and so will others, that not only you heckled IV, you wilfully tried to commit fraud.

If we have to provide evidence and reveal out identities to prove we didnt do anything wrong, then why cant you be held to the same standard? What do you have to hide? I really suspect foul play now. I dont think your friend who contributed $100 on your behalf even exists. Nice try.

PBECISKILLINGME : PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AND ALSO KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR ANY POSTS OR DISCUSSIONS TILL YOU LEARN HOW TO TALK.

So you dont want your name to be dragged thru mud even though you are really anonymous as PBECISKILLINGME is really not your name. But you are perfectly comfortable in naming other people by their real names, openly on public forums, and accuse them of stealing funds for non-profit organization without proof or evidence?

Why the double standard?

Philly backlog center is ruining your life...and you are frustrated with the system, so you start asking questions and nagging Immigration voice, and when they said, they cannot disclose funds publicly, you accuse them of wrongdoing without evidence?

If you are too frustrated with Philly backlog center and cant deal with it, dont take it out on other organizations who are really doing whatever they can to help everyone. Vent our somewhere else. Go to therapy or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
logiclife said:
Yes, I have problems with English. But you understand English very well.

So answer this:

Why did you ask for $220 of refund for $120 contribution? If you were going to hand over the other $100 to your "Friend" you contributed on your behalf, why did you not ask your "Friend" to ask for refund? Why didnt you copy him/her on that correspondence? How can anyone believe that you would hand over his/her share after you get a refund of $220?

As far as I am concerned, you tried to defraud Immigration Voice. And until I hear evidence otherwise, I will believe, and so will others, that not only you heckled IV, you wilfully tried to commit fraud.

If we have to provide evidence and reveal out identities to prove we didnt do anything wrong, then why cant you be held to the same standard? What do you have to hide? I really suspect foul play now. I dont think your friend who contributed $100 on your behalf even exists. Nice try.

So you dont want your name to be dragged thru mud even though you are really anonymous as PBECISKILLINGME is really not your name. But you are perfectly comfortable in naming other people by their real names, openly on public forums, and accuse them of stealing funds for non-profit organization without proof or evidence?

Why the double standard?

Philly backlog center is ruining your life...and you are frustrated with the system, so you start asking questions and nagging Immigration voice, and when they said, they cannot disclose funds publicly, you accuse them of wrongdoing without evidence?

If you are too frustrated with Philly backlog center and cant deal with it, dont take it out on other organizations who are really doing whatever they can to help everyone. Vent our somewhere else. Go to therapy or something.

I don't need to go for therapy. You go to psychoanalyst and learn how to listen to others.

ignore logiclife

gcwhenever and pbeckilling and khodalmd:

forget u ever contributed; u are not going to get ur money back, but only uncivilized language. i have written off my contribution as bad debt. i am sure this logiclife will have some way of showing how i am trying to defraud their glorious organization; maybe the monetary contribution that i made was not a real contribution at all, huh? :)

what he knows but won't admit is that all of us (gcwhenever, khodalmd, pbeckilling) were making contributions that were helping IV. he knows it was his arrogance that made me leave. Also, after we left, they probably saw a significant drop in their contributions. that's why he is bitter, and that's why he is coming here to write nonsensical posts. Just ignore him.

he's made some cheap comments about me above. i think it will be beneath me to respond to them. the comments he's made about gcwhenever (that you are a fraud when it is he who hasn't returned ur $120), pbec (that u need to see a psychiatrist), and khodlamd (that you are so selfish) are equally cheap, and it will beneath your dignity to respond to them.

I would like to request all of you educated folks to discontinue this topic. I have banned "logiclife" for his recent behaviour, but I am leaving his post as it is.

This is a temp ban on him. The admin will go over his post, and make a final decision on if the ban could be the perm one.

So again, my hearty request to you all in not getting your discussion involve in this issue. And thanks for your time and co-opearation.