immigrationvoice video

labordrags

Registered Users (C)
Please check the link about the explanation from IV about the funds,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVuvN1GFUVw

========================================================
BOTH OF THE ABOVE AND BELOW MESSAGES WERE DELETED FROM THE PBEC FORUM AS BOTH WERE NOT REALTED TO PBEC DISCUSSION. IF ANYONE WISHES TO PUBLISH ANY OF THEIR WRITING ARE FREE TO DO SO IN THIS ONE, AND IT WON'T GET DELETED. ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT USING PROFANITY IS INTOLERABLE, IF WE FIND ANY KIND OF PROFANITY, THE USER IS LIKELY TO GET BANNED FROM THIS PORTAL.
=========================================================

http://sopr.senate.gov/cgi-win/m_opr...TION&CLIQUAL==

And if the link still does not work do this:

1. Go to : http://sopr.senate.gov/
2. Click on the link that says : Access the US Lobby Report Images for All Years
3. Highlight client name and then click on the button "Go".
4. Type "Immigration Voice" in the client name field and click on "Go".
5. Click on the link.
6. It will have 2 entries: One for registration where QGA registered Immigration Voice as a client. the other is a report of money spent by Immigration Voice on QGA in first 6 months. Its "Mid Year Report". Click on that.

You will see a .gif file of the report QGA filed as a registered lobbyist.

This link shows the Immigration Voice spent about nearly 60,000 on the lobbyist Quinn-Gillespie and Associations in time period between 01-Jan and 30-Jun.

So there you go. Proof. From the government website of the United States Senate.

So this proves that we in the core group werent drinking and partying with organization money.

Happy now?

What is your next conspiracy theory? That we hacked Senate.gov website and posted this info? I wouldnt be surprised.

If all you conspiracy theorists wait for few months, you will have information for entire 2006 expenses of Immigration Voice from various sources:

From QGA's filings with FEC.
From IRS tax records after Immigration Voice files tax returns for 2006. (we have upto May 2006 to do that).
From www.opensecrets.org which tracks lobbying money both from sources(organizations) and recipients (lobbying firms).

Friends, trust me, personally I am not a hot-tempered person. But despite honestly working on this organization and spending hundreds out of pocket for travel etc. when people accuse the we are flying first-class air-fare on Organization expenses and staying in 5-star hotels, its very easy to lose temper and go on a dizzy tailspin.

Most people in the core group make decent money. I would say that just like an average senior experienced person in IT, on average the core group has above 75,000 household income. We dont have to do these things to make more money. We dont need IV's money to enrich ourselves. We are doing pretty good, thank you very much. And yes, even if we were crooks, we have no reason to break the tax code, break FEC laws, commit fraud and go to jail for a few thousand dollars. 10-20 thousand dollars per crook in core group is just not enough incentive for us to steal organization money and go to jail.

Last edited by a moderator:
labordrags said:
Please check the link about the explanation from IV about the funds,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVuvN1GFUVw

========================================================
BOTH OF THE ABOVE AND BELOW MESSAGES WERE DELETED FROM THE PBEC FORUM AS BOTH WERE NOT REALTED TO PBEC DISCUSSION. IF ANYONE WISHES TO PUBLISH ANY OF THEIR WRITING ARE FREE TO DO SO IN THIS ONE, AND IT WON'T GET DELETED. ALSO PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT USING PROFANITY IS INTOLERABLE, IF WE FIND ANY KIND OF PROFANITY, THE USER IS LIKELY TO GET BANNED FROM THIS PORTAL.
=========================================================

http://sopr.senate.gov/cgi-win/m_opr...TION&CLIQUAL==

And if the link still does not work do this:

1. Go to : http://sopr.senate.gov/
2. Click on the link that says : Access the US Lobby Report Images for All Years
3. Highlight client name and then click on the button "Go".
4. Type "Immigration Voice" in the client name field and click on "Go".
5. Click on the link.
6. It will have 2 entries: One for registration where QGA registered Immigration Voice as a client. the other is a report of money spent by Immigration Voice on QGA in first 6 months. Its "Mid Year Report". Click on that.

You will see a .gif file of the report QGA filed as a registered lobbyist.

This link shows the Immigration Voice spent about nearly 60,000 on the lobbyist Quinn-Gillespie and Associations in time period between 01-Jan and 30-Jun.

So there you go. Proof. From the government website of the United States Senate.

So this proves that we in the core group werent drinking and partying with organization money.

Happy now?

What is your next conspiracy theory? That we hacked Senate.gov website and posted this info? I wouldnt be surprised.

If all you conspiracy theorists wait for few months, you will have information for entire 2006 expenses of Immigration Voice from various sources:

From QGA's filings with FEC.
From IRS tax records after Immigration Voice files tax returns for 2006. (we have upto May 2006 to do that).
From www.opensecrets.org which tracks lobbying money both from sources(organizations) and recipients (lobbying firms).

Friends, trust me, personally I am not a hot-tempered person. But despite honestly working on this organization and spending hundreds out of pocket for travel etc. when people accuse the we are flying first-class air-fare on Organization expenses and staying in 5-star hotels, its very easy to lose temper and go on a dizzy tailspin.

Most people in the core group make decent money. I would say that just like an average senior experienced person in IT, on average the core group has above 75,000 household income. We dont have to do these things to make more money. We dont need IV's money to enrich ourselves. We are doing pretty good, thank you very much. And yes, even if we were crooks, we have no reason to break the tax code, break FEC laws, commit fraud and go to jail for a few thousand dollars. 10-20 thousand dollars per crook in core group is just not enough incentive for us to steal organization money and go to jail.
OK guys, they banned me on IV :confused:

PBECIsKillingMe said:
dont even try asking for your money back!
you will get a promise from waldenpond to do so, he will collect all your personal info (who knows why??) and then you will never hear from them again!

And this video only accounts for $60K. But they are claiming they collected $250K.
even if they rertained QGA for one year as opposed to 6 months (which they would need to prove), and IV has not retained QGA for longer than that, that only accounts for $120K. Put another $5-7K down for travelling and hotel expenses.
What happened to the rest of the funds - ~$123-125K?
This is far from a satisfactory explanation.

Well We all come from a partucular culture and it is difficult for us to accept what people say at face value...But the fact remains that IV is the only organization that is working in the greather good for our cummunity and our self interests are not served by fighting among ourselves......
You might not agree with everything IV is doing that does not automatically make them bad....That does not make their effort bad either...So my request to all of you is to put the differences aside and look at the greater good of the whole community as a whole......

Challenge: Instead of Blaming IV Why Don't these Blamers Do something

All those who are blaming IV of transparency etc etc, why don't they make some effort to get us out of this Green card mess. It is very easy for anybody to make Statement like " They are having a party at the expense of IV Money" but can they really have the guts to do something not for IV but for resolving this issue.

Do these people have ability to meet some lawmakers to make them aware about the plight of around half a million people or just they know how to bad mounth others who are trying to do something. Can these people show some of their credentials of what they have done to resolve the situation before badmouthing IV in the veil of annonimity.

Why dont these people who Blame IV, Go to DC, meet some lawmakers and their and tell them the issues faced by High Skilled Legal Immigrants rather than ranting on this forum. Do they have GUTS. If yes, Pls do something else go and hide as you were hiding for years.

why did not they do this earlier? why do they have to put so much drama, so much name calling? They should have pretty much said that they have accounts till May 06 and they would be publishing the rest soon.

They are doing a better job,than any one of us can or will do. No doubt about it. it is the attitude that sucks. No body asked their core team to spent their personal money. they spent it on their own and there is no need to brag about it or use it as an excuse.

If they had spent only from their personal account without collecting money, then it is a different story.

They collected money with a note to do something. That is like getting money to do some service. who ever contributed has all the rights to ask. After all, it is a non-profit and any donated members can take legal action against them. But no one has time/energy to do so. So it is upto them to come and stay clean and make things public on a periodic basis, like a semi-annual report or what ever.

Frankly, it was the reply from IV that was so immature and ticked everyone off. One of the core team member said they dont seek Approval from anyone to do their job. if that is the case, then they should not have asked for money from public. But they did and they have to listen to their members, and should not do what they feel is correct. Or atleast, they should have posted proper reasons for doing so with out deleting posts or running around banning people who are not in line with them.

Anyway, I was never a member of IV. Thank god I chose not to become one.

On a side note, I came to this Country on a work visa and when I came I knew I can stay here only for 6yrs. If i get GC, that is bonus, but getting GC is not a life time goal. it is just a bonus. Any extra yrs that we get to stay aftr 6 is bonus. it is not a must for US gov to give permanent residency to us. I dont understand why everyone of us think that it is our right to get GC. Oh well, I am the odd man out i guess.

msp1976 said:
Well We all come from a partucular culture and it is difficult for us to accept what people say at face value...But the fact remains that IV is the only organization that is working in the greather good for our cummunity and our self interests are not served by fighting among ourselves......
You might not agree with everything IV is doing that does not automatically make them bad....That does not make their effort bad either...So my request to all of you is to put the differences aside and look at the greater good of the whole community as a whole......

Hi

IV is NOT the only organiztion working for the good of all

check out www.expatsvoice.org

We aim to protect all children from aging out as the cspa is badly written, E 2 dependent children have no status upon reaching 21years old so have to find alternative to stay in the USA

Not all children are bright or able to attend university.

We also hope to petition for a compassionate visa ! on case by case basis subject to documentary evidence visa's and green cards should be given to reunite families

PBECIsKillingMe said:
It appears that like gcwhenever you too have contributed, and if you are banned, the least they can do is refund your money in its entirety if you ask them to. I have also contributed but am writing that off as bad debt.

I left IV when they took that stand on 485 provision, but what really made me leave was the attitude and arrogant language of logiclife. He had come here too on immigrationportal (and thought he and waldenpond could get away with criticizing the moderator here; u know what happens on IV when the core is questioned on the IV website :) ) and then used the kind of profane language on pbeckilling that surely calls for a ban on him here. waldenpnd also came here to make noises about how I am an egoist and that of course he does not care for my approval --- as if I asked that of him. All I was asking was some discussion on that issue, but logiclife arrogantly told me something like this: "we have made this decision, and if you don't like it, you are free to leave. And if you want to leave, leave without making a noise." And then, of course, the non-core (jankap et al) launched a vitriolic attack telling us how selfish we were etc. I think I was one of the first to leave, and let me tell you I am glad I did.

I am sorry to hear that they haven't refunded your money gcwhenever after making those promises and getting your personal info. There is indeed something suspicious there. They had a core member, rheoretro, who was very similar to logiclife, and his behavior was very suspicious too. But then he was banned. In those days, logiclife was not as active on the forums at least. They had much nicer ppl like black_logs and qualified_trash.

Also, I am not annynymous to them. Like PBECkilling (whose name and phone number logiclife said he knows) and gcwhenever, who supplied the name etc to get a refund, I wrote letters using my actual name and designation. So stating that I am using my annonymity here to attack these guys is a joke.

Gcwhenever has raised a good point. If you raise 200K and then show expenses for 60K, that is not enough. Clearly, they could not have overlooked that when they made this video ;) . They have never explained what happened to rheoretro. A lot of what happens at IV remains a mystery. IV is not very democratic either. I realized that after I had spent countless hours writing letters & emails, and making those phone calls (forget the money part). Anyway, I am truly sick and tired of all this. I am writing this here to set the record straight .... those messages (including mine) had to be deleted thanks to logiclife's profanity. I don't want logiclife to get away with saying "apology accepted" on that other thread as though an apology was due to him rather than from him ;)

We ex-IV members need to move on with our lives. When CIR happens (hopefully it will), we will carry out a strong campaign from here as well. Let's brainstorm here on what we can do.

wait a minute

vingivi said:
All those who are blaming IV of transparency etc etc, why don't they make some effort to get us out of this Green card mess. It is very easy for anybody to make Statement like " They are having a party at the expense of IV Money" but can they really have the guts to do something not for IV but for resolving this issue.

Do these people have ability to meet some lawmakers to make them aware about the plight of around half a million people or just they know how to bad mounth others who are trying to do something. Can these people show some of their credentials of what they have done to resolve the situation before badmouthing IV in the veil of annonimity.

Why dont these people who Blame IV, Go to DC, meet some lawmakers and their and tell them the issues faced by High Skilled Legal Immigrants rather than ranting on this forum. Do they have GUTS. If yes, Pls do something else go and hide as you were hiding for years.
Before you say more, madam or mister....

I have actually met lawmakers --- even Clinton and Schumer's offices, written tens of letters, scores of emails, made hundreds of phone calls (even from my bath tub during the lame duck session :) ). Would have continued doing that if the IV core had taken the trouble to be polite. So who are you talking to about GUTS and credentials etc???

Also, I am not annnonymous to IV. Neither is gcwhenever nor PBECkilling. All of us have contributed in many ways. If you think logically, you will realize that had that not been the case, we would not have been so angry.

qplearn said:
It appears that like gcwhenever you too have contributed, and if you are banned, the least they can do is refund your money in its entirety if you ask them to. I have also contributed but am writing that off as bad debt.

I left IV when they took that stand on 485 provision, but what really made me leave was the attitude and arrogant language of logiclife. He had come here too on immigrationportal (and thought he and waldenpond could get away with criticizing the moderator here; u know what happens on IV when the core is questioned on the IV website :) ) and then used the kind of profane language on pbeckilling that surely calls for a ban on him here. waldenpnd also came here to make noises about how I am an egoist and that of course he does not care for my approval --- as if I asked that of him. All I was asking was some discussion on that issue, but logiclife arrogantly told me something like this: "we have made this decision, and if you don't like it, you are free to leave. And if you want to leave, leave without making a noise." And then, of course, the non-core (jankap et al) launched a vitriolic attack telling us how selfish we were etc. I think I was one of the first to leave, and let me tell you I am glad I did.

I am sorry to hear that they haven't refunded your money gcwhenever after making those promises and getting your personal info. There is indeed something suspicious there. They had a core member, rheoretro, who was very similar to logiclife, and his behavior was very suspicious too. But then he was banned. In those days, logiclife was not as active on the forums at least. They had much nicer ppl like black_logs and qualified_trash.

Also, I am not annynymous to them. Like PBECkilling (whose name and phone number logiclife said he knows) and gcwhenever, who supplied the name etc to get a refund, I wrote letters using my actual name and designation. So stating that I am using my annonymity here to attack these guys is a joke.

Gcwhenever has raised a good point. If you raise 200K and then show expenses for 60K, that is not enough. Clearly, they could not have overlooked that when they made this video ;) . They have never explained what happened to rheoretro. A lot of what happens at IV remains a mystery. IV is not very democratic either. I realized that after I had spent countless hours writing letters & emails, and making those phone calls (forget the money part). Anyway, I am truly sick and tired of all this. I am writing this here to set the record straight .... those messages (including mine) had to be deleted thanks to logiclife's profanity. I don't want logiclife to get away with saying "apology accepted" on that other thread as though an apology was due to him rather than from him ;)

We ex-IV members need to move on with our lives. When CIR happens (hopefully it will), we will carry out a strong campaign from here as well. Let's brainstorm here on what we can do.
qplearn, you are right. forget iv and let's move on. we cannot expect to reform people like logiclife, waldenpond or janakp, nor do we want to, so I too have written off the money paid to them as wasteful expenses.
I am much better off for not being a part of iv anymore, hearing big empty promises everyday and being abused for not donating more. who needs that??

As to CIR, let's keep our fingers crossed for any provisions that help us. We are all doing what we can on our own, and we did that even before iv, since in the end we all care about our own gcs.

Hopefully someone will wake up to see so many people suffering and do something about it. (But I doubt anything will happen before they resolve the Iraq issues)

Loosers Prove that you are not

gcwhenever & qplearn,

Can you pls list what you did for resolving this issue before IV. You guys are nothing but pathetic who are loosers in your life. Do not have anybody else to vent out your frustrations so you vent it out on IV. You cannot do anything and you cannot see other do anything good.

If you do not agree then come in open and prove. Meet some lawmakers, try to convince them. What do you IV is the legislature of this country that you are accusing them of empty promise. IV is trying to convince the legislatures to help pass the law which will help all of us.

But there is no use talking to people who are nothing but can be called miscreants and anti-immigrants.

gcwhenever said:
qplearn, you are right. forget iv and let's move on. we cannot expect to reform people like logiclife, waldenpond or janakp, nor do we want to, so I too have written off the money paid to them as wasteful expenses.
I am much better off for not being a part of iv anymore, hearing big empty promises everyday and being abused for not donating more. who needs that??

As to CIR, let's keep our fingers crossed for any provisions that help us. We are all doing what we can on our own, and we did that even before iv, since in the end we all care about our own gcs.

Hopefully someone will wake up to see so many people suffering and do something about it. (But I doubt anything will happen before they resolve the Iraq issues)

I understand that some of you left IV when the whole I-485 provision thing started......
Now that the time frame Feb 15 is gone and the 485 filing provision has gotten nowhere...I would rather have you guys bury the hatchet and come back to IV...
The basic issues that face us are the same and we would do better to stick together than to keep fighting among ourselves....

msp1976 said:
I understand that some of you left IV when the whole I-485 provision thing started......
Now that the time frame Feb 15 is gone and the 485 filing provision has gotten nowhere...I would rather have you guys bury the hatchet and come back to IV...
The basic issues that face us are the same and we would do better to stick together than to keep fighting among ourselves....
are you kidding??
I am much better off without abusive people, hounding for money, empty promises, both core and non-core.
Enough problems with gc, who needs to deal with crap like that?
never again!!

They dont need IV

gcwhenever AKA NYCGAL and qplearn dont need IV. They have each other. Whenever you say anothing to one or the other, they immediately have each other's back.

They cover for each other and they sorta like each other.

gcwhenever (nycgal) and qplearn: Best of luck to you.

You and the other guys khodalmd, pbeciskillingme and labordrags can stay out of evil evil IV and do whatever you have to do on your own. Which is basically hoping that someone will take pity on us and legislate for us. Maybe lawmakers will read your posts on Immigrationportal and call you and ask you "What do you want..give me in email and I will make it a law". Keep hoping. Keep holding each other's hands and commiserating internally. Maybe your mental telepathy will make lawmakers push SKIL bill.

By the way...Khodalmd is suddenly a fan of IV again. First he was with Immigration Voice. Contributed, participated...everything. He even talked to a legislator in Maryland. (he says he talked about IV, but he really talked about his personal problems with regard to not get some in-state tuition benefits...and that's fine).

The reason why Khodalmd left IV is because IV chose to push for a provision for filing 485 without dates being current as an interim relief while CIR was hanging in balance. Can anyone guess why khodalmd and his followers didnt like it? They had already filed 485. So they stood to have no benefit from this provision. But then you would argue, what's to lose? If you dont benefit, there is no need to oppose. Right? Well, for people like khodalmd, if there is no self-benefit then even other people's benefit is one's own loss. If everyone else files for 485, then he was worried he would have to wait longer for EAD and AP processing of his own case. So, get this...just so that he wouldnt have to face inconvenience of waiting longer for EAD/AP, he wanted everyone else at 140 stage to wait and not file 485. However, he had nothing against SKIL bill, even though SKIL bill would have made lot of new people file 485. Why he had nothing against SKIL bill, coz SKIL bill would have created a surge in 485 filing just like a stand-alone interim 485 filing provision, but then he would benefit coz dates would move forward.

So in a nutshell, since SKIL benefits him, its ok if other 300,000 people benefit. Then the whole USCIS getting overwhelmed and the inefficiency is tolerable. But if stand-alone 485 is allowed, then its 0 benefit for him and lot of benefit to others waiting with approved 140s. So that is not tolerable.

There was one more reason he gave as an argument against 485. That lawmakers will ask us to get lost if they do this for us and not do anything more. See, that is the kind of ignorance that stems from pessimistic view and coveting other's benefits. Lawmakers dont do that. He knows that. Lawmakers get pesky constituents who keep asking stuff all the time. Compete America, all big corporations have fulltime people hired to lobby, in addition to lobbying firms. Its not like if congress does something for you, and if you go 2 months later when they debate CIR, they will tell you to get lost. No. They would still listen to you and do stuff if its politically viable to do. Its not like Alladin that grants 3 wishes and once those 3 wishes are up, you are done. But that kind of understanding cannot come to people who covet other people's 485 filing. Oh yeah. I am not lying. This is what KhodalMD said on the phone when we tried to reason with him. "Tell me, what's in it for me".

As far as the original accusations go, I have proved, with evidence from the source that is a body of US government, that IV has nothing to hide. Such evidence will keep showing up periodically.

It is now the turn of NYCGAL (also known as gcwhenever) and pbeciskillingme to prove with evidence of wrongdoing by Immigration voice. Anonymous posts dont do jack. You need evidence. Proof. Some document. Something that proves your allegations. Until then, you guys are a bunch a losers posting here and praying and hoping that Ted Kennedy will read your posts and oblige you with SKIL bill.

A special note to NYCGAL (gcwhenever): Yes, you asked for refund. Yes, Aman did collect your address etc, to mail you the check. No, we have no use for your personal information or any intention of violating your privacy. We are not like you guys who name people's names and accuse them of going to Switzerland on Organization money. And by the way, you said you contributed $220. We checked and you contributed only $120. Then you admitted that you made a mistake. So basically you either forgot, or you willfully misled us when asking for refund. Nice going. And by the way, your NYCGAL id is one many other paid sites. Why dont you ask them for refund and see what they have to say?

logiclife said:
gcwhenever AKA NYCGAL and qplearn dont need IV. They have each other. Whenever you say anothing to one or the other, they immediately have each other's back.

You and the other guys khodalmd, pbeciskillingme and labordrags can stay out of evil evil IV and do whatever you have to do on your own. Which is basically hoping that someone will take pity on us and legislate for us. Maybe lawmakers will read your posts on Immigrationportal and call you and ask you "What do you want..give me in email and I will make it a law". Keep hoping. Keep holding each other's hands and commiserating internally. Maybe your mental telepathy will make lawmakers push SKIL bill.

By the way...Khodalmd is suddenly a fan of IV again. First he was with Immigration Voice. Contributed, participated...everything. He even talked to a legislator in Maryland. (he says he talked about IV, but he really talked about his personal problems with regard to not get some in-state tuition benefits...and that's fine).

The reason why Khodalmd left IV is because IV chose to push for a provision for filing 485 without dates being current as an interim relief while CIR was hanging in balance. Can anyone guess why khodalmd and his followers didnt like it? They had already filed 485. So they stood to have no benefit from this provision. But then you would argue, what's to lose? If you dont benefit, there is no need to oppose. Right? Well, for people like khodalmd, if there is no self-benefit then even other people's benefit is one's own loss. If everyone else files for 485, then he was worried he would have to wait longer for EAD and AP processing of his own case. So, get this...just so that he wouldnt have to face inconvenience of waiting longer for EAD/AP, he wanted everyone else at 140 stage to wait and not file 485. However, he had nothing against SKIL bill, even though SKIL bill would have made lot of new people file 485. Why he had nothing against SKIL bill, coz SKIL bill would have created a surge in 485 filing just like a stand-alone interim 485 filing provision, but then he would benefit coz dates would move forward.

So in a nutshell, since SKIL benefits him, its ok if other 300,000 people benefit. Then the whole USCIS getting overwhelmed and the inefficiency is tolerable. But if stand-alone 485 is allowed, then its 0 benefit for him and lot of benefit to others waiting with approved 140s. So that is not tolerable.

There was one more reason he gave as an argument against 485. That lawmakers will ask us to get lost if they do this for us and not do anything more. See, that is the kind of ignorance that stems from pessimistic view and coveting other's benefits. Lawmakers dont do that. He knows that. Lawmakers get pesky constituents who keep asking stuff all the time. Compete America, all big corporations have fulltime people hired to lobby, in addition to lobbying firms. Its not like if congress does something for you, and if you go 2 months later when they debate CIR, they will tell you to get lost. No. They would still listen to you and do stuff if its politically viable to do. Its not like Alladin that grants 3 wishes and once those 3 wishes are up, you are done. But that kind of understanding cannot come to people who covet other people's 485 filing. Oh yeah. I am not lying. This is what KhodalMD said on the phone when we tried to reason with him. "Tell me, what's in it for me".

As far as the original accusations go, I have proved, with evidence from the source that is a body of US government, that IV has nothing to hide. Such evidence will keep showing up periodically.

It is now the turn of NYCGAL (also known as gcwhenever) and pbeciskillingme to prove with evidence of wrongdoing by Immigration voice. Anonymous posts dont do jack. You need evidence. Proof. Some document. Something that proves your allegations. Until then, you guys are a bunch a losers posting here and praying and hoping that Ted Kennedy will read your posts and oblige you with SKIL bill.

A special note to NYCGAL (gcwhenever): Yes, you asked for refund. Yes, Aman did collect your address etc, to mail you the check. No, we have no use for your personal information or any intention of violating your privacy. We are not like you guys who name people's names and accuse them of going to Switzerland on Organization money. And by the way, you said you contributed $220. We checked and you contributed only $120. Then you admitted that you made a mistake. So basically you either forgot, or you willfully misled us when asking for refund. Nice going. And by the way, your NYCGAL id is one many other paid sites. Why dont you ask them for refund and see what they have to say?
dont talk crap and lie once again.
I never admitted my mistake, because there was no mistake. the first contribution was made in someone else's name. Because I did not want that person to deal with a**** like you I did chose not to name him. I told Aman to refund $120 which was in my name. So WHY DIDNT YOU REFUND AT LEAST THAT?

btw, in case your limited intelligence didnt allow you to notice, nycgal is an extremely common name, and if in fact I am on other sites, I would only ask for refunds if they abused my payments or violated their claims. Unlike iv, no one else, including the Red Cross, has ever done that. How that even enters into the equation is beyond me, but only another example of your crass and clueless behavior.
so shut up and get out of here

please dont bother to respond unless it is to pay back the money you owe me

Nice try.

gcwhenever said:
dont talk crap and lie once again.
I never admitted my mistake, because there was no mistake. the first contribution was made in someone else's name. Because I did not want that person to deal with a**** like you I did chose not to name him. I told Aman to refund $120 which was in my name. So WHY DIDNT YOU REFUND AT LEAST THAT?

btw, in case your limited intelligence didnt allow you to notice, nycgal is an extremely common name, and if in fact I am on other sites, I would only ask for refunds if they abused my payments or violated their claims. Unlike iv, no one else, including the Red Cross, has ever done that. How that even enters into the equation is beyond me, but only another example of your crass and clueless behavior.
so shut up and get out of here

please dont bother to respond unless it is to pay back the money you owe me

Other people's name?

Is that your excuse for lying? Did you copy that "Other person" in email? No.

So how do I know that such "other person" who contributed on your behalf exists? I can also say that "I contributed $10,000 to red cross, but you wont find my name there coz other people contributed in my name". That's the way to go. If that's the case, prove it. Like I did. With some evidence. Not rhetoric.

If we start giving refunds of $220 in return for $120 contributions, IV will have a negative balance. We dont deal with people who try to profit from asking for refunds and overstating those refunds. If you want to defraud organization, go find some other organization. Immigration Voice is not where you want to do that.

logiclife said:

Logiclife, as I mentioned earlier, I have answers to your arguments. I don't want to do it because you don't discuss or argue - you shout and use bad words. It was even possible to come on the common platform and friendly discussion but due to your bad words we lost the opportunity to talk. PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AND ALSO KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR ANY POSTS OR DISCUSSIONS TILL YOU LEARN HOW TO TALK.

Shouting and using bad words doesn't prove you right, it just keeps you away from good people to talk with.

If you wanted to talk...

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Logiclife, as I mentioned earlier, I have answers to your arguments. I don't want to do it because you don't discuss or argue - you shout and use bad words. It was even possible to come on the common platform and friendly discussion but due to your bad words we lost the opportunity to talk. PLEASE DON'T REPLY TO THIS POST AND ALSO KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR ANY POSTS OR DISCUSSIONS TILL YOU LEARN HOW TO TALK.

If you wanted to talk, you would have used PM, or called on the phone listed on IV site.

Instead you chose to come here and post it in BIG RED LETTERS that IV is corrupt. What were you thinking? What did you expect from IV after you accuse people of going to Switzerland and embezzlement of funds without evidence? Did you expect us to come to your home and pamper you? Do you know how much damage you and other people like you cause to an organization that is eventually going to benefit you too?

Of course we had to strike back with evidence. And we drilled a hole in your theory so big, a truck can pass thru it.

And we will stike back long and hard and on every friggin website with evidence whenever we can. Unlike you and your buddies here like nycgal (gcwhenever), we dont need the cloak of anonymity to get our messages out.

PBECIsKillingMe said:

Shouting and using bad words doesn't prove you right, it just keeps you away from good people to talk with.
pbeciskillingme:
logiclife appears to have a problem understanding English. Not only does he use thuggish language, he also doesn't apparently get the point.
Or maybe there's a problem with his IQ, either way he just doesnt get it. (How many times have I asked him to refund my $120, but he keeps droning on about $220 like a retarded parrot)
No point in flogging a dead horse, if he doesn't have the capacity to respond.

Like you, I believe arguing with someone who just doesnt get it is useless, so no more responses from me

logiclife said:
If you wanted to talk, you would have used PM, or called on the phone listed on IV site.

Instead you chose to come here and post it in BIG RED LETTERS that IV is corrupt. What were you thinking? What did you expect from IV after you accuse people of going to Switzerland and embezzlement of funds without evidence? Did you expect us to come to your home and pamper you? Do you know how much damage you and other people like you cause to an organization that is eventually going to benefit you too?

Of course we had to strike back with evidence. And we drilled a hole in your theory so big, a truck can pass thru it.

And we will stike back long and hard and on every friggin website with evidence whenever we can. Unlike you and your buddies here like nycgal (gcwhenever), we dont need the cloak of anonymity to get our messages out.

For your information, first ask WaldenPond if I didn't send PMs. You should look at the request and friendly language in those PMs and then you will repent for your above words.

More, you are working on partial information. I never said your goals are wrong. All I asked for was transparency. You came out with one statement of 60K - which is also not full amount but I trust that you said you will come up with full account very soon and appreciated and remained silent after that. What you said after uproad, was exactly the same thing I was asking before you used bad words. So what you did? You came back with all bad words shouting and video (by the way, you have nice control on your speech). You could have told the same before shouting.

May be the problem with you is, whoever asks you a question, you believe him (and in some cases make him) your enemy. A question could have simple answer. You don't necessarily start shouting, barking, using roadside language and then answer. YOU CAN JUST ANSWER.

And I don't believe that we created any damage to the organization. If you come out with accounts and transparency - more people are going to trust IV who are sitting silent having same question that I had but they just don't react. By clarification, IV is going to attract them not loose them.