I485 filers - DO atlanta

mine arrived 4 months after applying for them, and after the AOS interview... apply early...

That's crazy...:eek: Mine came in like 4 days... I called in though... Read someplace here that if you apply by mail it takes a while....

I hope you got one too. I got mine after 11 days. Ttinatl is at 25 days right now

wtnginatl, man, your post-interview process is moving along, eh? Good for you! :)

I still haven't received anything. :( I wonder what the difference is. Does it really depend so much on the IO how quickly they process applications after approval? What else could it be? If it's approved, it's approved, right? :rolleyes:

wtnginatl, man, your post-interview process is moving along, eh? Good for you! :)

I still haven't received anything. :( I wonder what the difference is. Does it really depend so much on the IO how quickly they process applications after approval? What else could it be? If it's approved, it's approved, right? :rolleyes:

hey man i got my I-551 stamp and i asked the officer about your situation. She said you need to make an infopass to check what is up!

hey man i got my I-551 stamp and i asked the officer about your situation. She said you need to make an infopass to check what is up!

Thanks, PraetorianXI! I really appreciate it. I will make an appointment in a minute.

Quick question for you: did you go by yourself or did your wife go with you? My wife can't really get off work, so I'll have to go by myself, and I'm a bit worried that they might think it's strange... :confused:

P.S. We'll see what to do about those 20 bucks. ;) Do you drink beer? Maybe we can go that route, eh? :D

Congratulations everybody,,,!!! Wish I'm Next,,,LOL
Now just waiting for approval to reopen and than base on being married.