I need help to fill DS-160 for B1-B2 visa

Chafikiam

Hey everyone.
Please i need your help to fill the DS-160 form for B1-B2 visa.

And i had someone before last 3 years ago. Who apply for K-1 Visa for us but we broke up before the interview and before I fill the DS-160. We just get approved for the form i129f. That's all.

Right now i'm confused what i have to answer gor this question??????

HAS ANYONE EVER Filed an immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231108-152251_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231108-152251_YouTube.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 0
For that question, you should answer "No" since the K-1 visa petition wasn't filed on your behalf with USCIS. It sounds like it was started but not completed or approved, so you're all good to go with "No." Hope that helps!

For that question, you should answer "No" since the K-1 visa petition wasn't filed on your behalf with USCIS. It sounds like it was started but not completed or approved, so you're all good to go with "No." Hope that helps!
Your above response ^^^ is not correct. An I-129F was filed and approved (read OP’s post again), so a petition was filed and approved in this case. Plus it really doesn’t even matter if it was not approved, the question on the DS160 is not about if the petition was approved/completed or not. It is simply about if a petition was ever filed.