I-751 Timeline List

Hey. I made an INFOPASS appointment and went in earlier this morning. I forgot to take my passport in, however they asked me to bring in my passport tomorrow and they will stamp it with extension.

Thank you Tapskap for your advice.

I did find out one thing at the local office that does not show up when I log in to USCIS for case status update. The person at the local office said that my case was pending interview. He said that I should be receiving an interview letter soon. He did not know the date, but said that it would be sometime soon.

I am nervous.. I pray everything works out for the best..

Sorry, here goes:

1. Certified Copy of Marriage Certificate
2. Certified Copy of Divorce Decree
3. Health Insurance/Health Records
4. My Health Insurance/Work records showing her as spouse also
5. Joint Bank Statements
6. Spouse's Paystubs showing our address
7. W-2’s (spouse's) showing our address
8. Joint Auto Insurance
9. 4 Sworn Affidavits plus personal Sworn Affidavit from me
10. My Tax Returns showing me as married but filing seperately
11. Lease Documents with both our names
12. Pictures taken during our marriage
13. Misc.- Emails, Cards, Letters etc

Hope this helps

Thanks

I will be receiving an interview notice soon as well. Do let us know how your interview goes and what type of questions they ask.

Thanks and Good luck!

Hey. I made an INFOPASS appointment and went in earlier this morning. I forgot to take my passport in, however they asked me to bring in my passport tomorrow and they will stamp it with extension.

Thank you Tapskap for your advice.

I did find out one thing at the local office that does not show up when I log in to USCIS for case status update. The person at the local office said that my case was pending interview. He said that I should be receiving an interview letter soon. He did not know the date, but said that it would be sometime soon.

I am nervous.. I pray everything works out for the best..

Do you have an unusual scenario ....liek you and your wife living at different addresses?

Fellows:
I unexpectedly received my approval email today, I was really lucky to get such a "fast" approval without the need for an interview:

On June 4, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Good luck to everybody, I will start digging for info on N-400 now.

Do you have an unusual scenario ....liek you and your wife living at different addresses?

Yes. When we got married she was still finishing her college education (in a different city from where I live) and lived at her parent's house. We got divorced before she graduated. We did not get a chance to "live" together. We would spend weekends and holidays together.

Has anyone been getting their physical cards since told that card production is ordered? Just curious because lately no one seems to be getting the actual card.

Yes. When we got married she was still finishing her college education (in a different city from where I live) and lived at her parent's house. We got divorced before she graduated. We did not get a chance to "live" together. We would spend weekends and holidays together.

I just read your post and thought I should comment. I hope you had consummated the marriage. I remember reading something about how that is required for you to be considered married for the true reasons.

Card not arrived yet approvel on May 12

Hello everyone,
My lawyer received approvel letter on May 15, stating my i-751 case was approved on May 12, 2009, the letter was send from local office

Question 1, Sender address in letter was from local office and not form California Service Center ( since my case was transfered from VSC to CSC on March 10,09 ), Did any one received approvel from local office instead of CSC, or all of you who get approved received approvel letters from service centers.I was just curious any reason behind that.

Question 2, I have not received secod letter stating my card is in production or physical card , or not received any online update, last update was on March10, VSC to CSC transfered .

thanks for sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,
My lawyer received approvel letter on May 15, stating my i-751 case was approved on May 12, 2009, the letter was send from local office

Question 1, Sender address in letter was from local office and not form California Service Center ( since my case was transfered from VSC to CSC on March 10,09 ), Did any one received approvel from local office instead of CSC, or all of you who get approved received approvel letters from service centers.I was just curious any reason behind that.

Question 2, I have not received secod letter stating my card is in production or physical card , or not received any online update, last update was on March10, VSC to CSC transfered .

thanks for sharing

same here ..

Hi everyone..I am new to this forum. Just mailed out my package today, overnight delivery to California service center. Hope to get my NOA soon!

Waiting on Bio App!!!!!

Hi there every one!!!!
i join the 751 club.......
is been 5 weeks since we received the extension letter...... but no Bio App Letter yet
751 mailed to CSC, any body with the same situation??????