I-751 Timeline List

I read some notification on the USCIS website about delays in printing of the green cards. I am also going to wait for a bit longer before going to get I-551 stamped on my passport.

I got my card in the mail yesterday sgsnathan so u should be next.

I got my card in the mail yesterday sgsnathan so u should be next.

Congratulations fedup! But I think you got an email saying "card production ordered"? I never got one. So hopefully that doesn't mean anything. In any case, if I don't get it within the next month, I will just set up an appointment and get the I-551 stamp on my passport!

Congratulations fedup! But I think you got an email saying "card production ordered"? I never got one. So hopefully that doesn't mean anything. In any case, if I don't get it within the next month, I will just set up an appointment and get the I-551 stamp on my passport![/QUOT

USCIS is so messed up.I got three different emails from 3 different dates saying that my card saying card production was ordered.So hang in there. I'ts coming soon.And when it does get there we can do a dance together:D:D:cool::)

Hi all I have 3 questions:

1- can anybody tell me if there will be an interview? and if the person signing the affidavit should come?
2- Should I notarize all copies of supporting documents (marriage cert, tax forms, ... etc)
3- can someone show me a sample of an affidavit form, a sample letter?

Thanks much

USCIS processing times

Does any body notice that on the last USCIS webpage update the
751 for CSC dosent show up at all???

The only Service Center's that show 751 processing times's are
Vermont and Texas

No California or Nebraska

I wonder if they are goin to forward cases from california and nebraska,
to Texas or back to Vermont.. since Vermont is moving up with the processing times (it shows 6 months, not 1 year +)

I just got an approval letter today. The USCIS website still says the case is received and pending. My received date was 01/16/09 and the decision was made on 06/12 (5 months) I filed with a waiver. I am so happy this is now all over. vermont is moving fast just like the website says. I hope you all get approved ASAP.

50th day today and I still have not received my biometrics letter.. I filed at CSC.

We are in the exact same boat. I filed the same week as you to CA. There must be something strange going on...

05/15/2009: Check Cashed
05/15/2009: NOA received

Last edited by a moderator:
We are in the exact same boat. I filed the same week as you to CA. There must be something strange going on...

05/15/2009: Check Cashed
05/15/2009: NOA received

I agree.. this worries me! I know for a fact that they can deny an application if you miss your biometrics appointment (worse is if you didn't get any notice in the mail). It happened to someone I know. And I've just found out today when I called USCIS that my package was sitting in the mailroom until May 27, they only took the check on May 8.. I am a bit disappointed..

My package was actually received a week earlier than yours, judging from your timeline. But I hope we get our biometrics notices soon. Please keep me posted when you receive yours. Thanks.

It may have something to do with the fact that I-751's don't show on the California processing times page. Best guess is they are implementing something new, or transferring cases...

I feel much better know there are others with the same issue and that I have the proof that I called in the check after 30 days (with a tracking number)...

Congratulations fedup! But I think you got an email saying "card production ordered"? I never got one. So hopefully that doesn't mean anything. In any case, if I don't get it within the next month, I will just set up an appointment and get the I-551 stamp on my passport![/QUOT

USCIS is so messed up.I got three different emails from 3 different dates saying that my card saying card production was ordered.So hang in there. I'ts coming soon.And when it does get there we can do a dance together:D:D:cool::)

Fedup, I finally got a couple of emails from USCIS (CRIS) today saying card production was ordered. Let's see how long it takes for the card to actually get printed and get here :). I will keep you posted.

Update... just got the biometrics appointment notice today. Appointment is set on July 3rd. What a relief! It looks like CSC is moving again...

Not sure if this came about from my inquiry or not...

Update... just got the biometrics appointment notice today. Appointment is set on July 3rd. What a relief! It looks like CSC is moving again...

Not sure if this came about from my inquiry or not...

Thanks for the update, hayden!

I also got my biometrics appt. notice in the mail. What a HUGE relief, indeed!

googlemethis

How do you know that you case touched FBI?

Hi there Helper,

I can see you red and clear! You can use black fonts on me too, like your other posts. I'd prefer it black. Thanks. :)

The touch is not by FBI, it's by USCIS, and based on the "last updated" date when I check my case status online. I was able to view my case status immediately using the application number in the biometrics notice, even prior to the walk-in. I've known some people who weren't able to view their case status online right away, and they had to wait until they had their biometrics taken in their local ASCs. I'm not surprised with the inconsistencies of USCIS anymore. And I read from your previous post that you were trying to check your case status using the number in your receipt notice. From what I've read, the receipt number is not the same as the application number in the bio notice (as in my case too). You have to wait until you get your bio notice.

As for the FBI, I called them to make sure they received the FP request from USCIS. I just want to make sure my files don't get lost again (had a bad experience back in AOS).

These replies confused me..please answer

Hi
I got confused from the last 3 replies, please if anyone can answer these questions:

1. Is the application number on the NOA is different from the one on the biometric appointment?Can you track these number separetely on the USCIS website online status?

2.What number did you call the FBI at to check if they recieved your fingerprint?

3.Do they have to repeat the whole name check we went through (in my case it took them 2 years)?

Taho

Hi there Helper,

I can see you red and clear! You can use black fonts on me too, like your other posts. I'd prefer it black. Thanks. :)

The touch is not by FBI, it's by USCIS, and based on the "last updated" date when I check my case status online. I was able to view my case status immediately using the application number in the biometrics notice, even prior to the walk-in. I've known some people who weren't able to view their case status online right away, and they had to wait until they had their biometrics taken in their local ASCs. I'm not surprised with the inconsistencies of USCIS anymore. And I read from your previous post that you were trying to check your case status using the number in your receipt notice. From what I've read, the receipt number is not the same as the application number in the bio notice (as in my case too). You have to wait until you get your bio notice.

As for the FBI, I called them to make sure they received the FP request from USCIS. I just want to make sure my files don't get lost again (had a bad experience back in AOS).

Thank you Bro for your time!!
You are absolutely right. Today, I received my Bio App. and the letter has new case number, that I can check status online!
Should I call FBI too?
BTW my bio appt on Saturday, do they work on Saturday??

Thanks again.

P.S. Sorry for red, all fixed!

Feel like to share my timeline to encourage more fellows here.

I751 Vermont center
JAN 12 2009 FILED
JAN 24, 2009(arround this time), biometrics notice
Feb 10, 2009(around this time),biometrics done
End of May, 2009, got receipt(after a few calling)
Jun 13, 2009, green card issued
Jun 20, 2009, green card received

thanks all.