I-751 Timeline List

So it looks like you should get your card either today or within the next couple of days! :)

Hello All / sgsnathan,
I have the same issue and may card is delayed, below are my highlight
i751 applied - October 15,2008
CASE transfer to CSC March 10, 2009

May 12,2009
I got approvel letter on May 12,2009 ( there was no update in system ), it says you will receive card in 60 days.
Strange thing is I received approvel letter from Local office and not from CSC or VSC .

LUD June 24
Current Status: Card production ordered.
On June 24, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

On July 6, 2009,
Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On July 6, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Please share your experince and advice I still have not received my card, I know USCIS is late in production but still concern since some people who approved later then me got card

thank for any advoice

Bio Appt.... done

Went for Bio appt on wensday... appt time was 10:00 AM got there at 9:30 AM and the ASC office was totally empty!!!! soo i was out by 9:40 AM !!!!!

Just an update, I received the card production ordered email! It totally took me by surprise. lol It was a nice surprise!

"Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 13, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Just an update, I received the card production ordered email! It totally took me by surprise. lol It was a nice surprise!

I got the email today also. The case was also touched today (7/14) so the card was most likely mailed today.

We had the exact same schedule from Bio Appt on... our files were probably on top of one another on someone's desk!

I got the email today also. The case was also touched today (7/14) so the card was most likely mailed today.

We had the exact same schedule from Bio Appt on... our files were probably on top of one another on someone's desk!

We have the same IO!! It's nice to see same updates. :p Let's see if we receive the "Approval notice sent" email from CRIS. That should be our cue that our green cards have been sent out.

DID anybody have 2 LUD (one day and right the next day) after biom??
WHAT DO U THINK GUYS, WHY they touched it 2 times?

congratulation on both of you guys!

Thank you, Helper.

2 LUDs are normal. I had 2 consecutive touches after my biometrics too. That could mean someone is working or looking at your files.

At what stage are you in now, Helper? Maybe you can add your timeline. That way we can advise you better and you can see your progress relative to other people's timelines and processing time too. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update,

My case status online now says, Current status: Approval notice sent. LUD was 07/16. So I guess my new GC is on its way.. we'll see.

Guys, I'm just wondering how can we check the LUD as you guys all mentioned a lot of times. All I can do is getting an account with USCIS and then check the status of my application but it does not seem very useful.

By the way, I looked at the processing time at CSC but there is no I-751. What's wrong?

Hi:

Update to my timeline:

Hi:

Here is my timeline:

I-751 Timeline
06/26/2009: Mailed I-751 to VSC
06/29/2009: VSC Received I-751 Package
07/02/2009: Money order Cashed
07/06/2009: NOA1 received, Receipt Date: 06/30/2009, GC Extended 1 Year
07/21/2009: Biometrics Appointment Notice Received, Scheduled for 08/12/2009

My timeline:
Sent to : VSC
07-11-09 : Package Sent
07-15-09 : USCIS received
07-16-09 : Check cashed + NOA send
07-21-09 : NOA received
07-31-09 : Bio Appointment Notice received (online status works)
08-21-09 : Bio Appointment

Good luck to everybody :)