I-751 Timeline List

Hello Vega
please add me to the list, and thanks for the help who is in the long waiting.....

I751 Filed : 3/05/08
NOA1: 3/12/08 - 1 year extension
NOA2 : 4/2/08 - Bio appt
Biometrics : 4/19/08
LUD online : 4/20/08
Approved : waiting.....

Vega,
How long is taking all the process?....my case in in Vermont Center... in december i will acceptable to apply for the Citizenship..but can do that without my I751 approved?
Thank you in advance
MEMS70

CSC vs VSC

Hello all

I'm happy for all of you applying and getting approved quickly at the California Service centre,

But I live in New Hampshire, which is a small state and I always thought that things here would move faster because there aren't many immigrants, But why is the Vermont Service Center so Slow, I know they handle many application from allot of states, but still, For once I wish I could file to CSV, but I dont like in that area, :)

Maybe VSC is not working on I-751 these days, low priority type of form.

That is BS.

Thanks

Vega, please add me in the list. Thanks!

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER:
Name...................I-751 Filed............NOA 1...................Biometrics..............Approval

Joony215...............3/10/2008............03/26/2008............04/16/2008............Waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a few people after me in Ca have gotten their cards already. I havent heard anything after the biometrics. I guess I might be one of the lucky ones they interview. Fun fun.

Hi twopac3

did you hear anything from uscis.what documents you attched while filing i-751.because my case is also pending

no, you need to carry the letter with you. It depends on the immigration officer at the airport to make the decision. According to my research, they give hard time sometimes. But I also heard people with no problems. So unless it is an emergency, you should not.

Hi yakisir any news abt card yet.my finger prints is also in may 18th i am waiting.

Hi yakisir any news abt card yet.my finger prints is also in may 18th i am waiting.

nope, I am still waiting, it can be anyday this month, I expect to receive either in the middle of this month or next month the latest. But we will see.
I provided good proof of mortgage, joint acccounts, etc. There should not be any problem hopefully. You should be getting soon though.

nope, I am still waiting, it can be anyday this month, I expect to receive either in the middle of this month or next month the latest. But we will see.
I provided good proof of mortgage, joint acccounts, etc. There should not be any problem hopefully. You should be getting soon though.

Hi,Yakisir,how do you know something might happen this month.We can see different cases ,people waiting from 2007,but at the same time somebody got approved from 2008 filed.I think a lot of people are ahead of us.
Today I got stamp in my pasport for 1 year period.So I can travel now.
Good luck,everybody,hopefuly eveybody will get GC very soon!!

Hi,Yakisir,how do you know something might happen this month.We can see different cases ,people waiting from 2007,but at the same time somebody got approved from 2008 filed.I think a lot of people are ahead of us.
Today I got stamp in my pasport for 1 year period.So I can travel now.
Good luck,everybody,hopefuly eveybody will get GC very soon!!

I did not say I know azgirl. According to the timeline it takes around 3-4 months. This is my estimate. Ofcourse I cant say for sure but I hope and it is most likely if something does not go wrong. So, if you look at the list you can tell too, it takes around 3-4 mths for California filers. good luck to all of us.

Unless I get an unlikely (giving the VSC timeline) approval by Thanksgiving, I will travel to the UAE (and probably Oman as well) after my GC is expired (Oct 24).

I did not say I know azgirl. According to the timeline it takes around 3-4 months. This is my estimate. Ofcourse I cant say for sure but I hope and it is most likely if something does not go wrong. So, if you look at the list you can tell too, it takes around 3-4 mths for California filers. good luck to all of us.

Yes,Yakisir I look at timeline and I found you in CSC.Probably you will be next approaved one.This month it will be 4 month since I have applied,I found on line saying that my documents are in VSC but I never recieved any letter from them,always from TSC.I don't know how fast is VSC,if the estimate is 4 month then I have also to get something very soon.
I'm not travelling right now,next month,for sure you will know my experience.

No I just went camping. Personally, I am not for leaving the country unless its absolutely necessary. I would not want to give USCIS another few things to look at and then of course about another month for them to do that. Actually, when I initially applied for the CGC the immigration officer suggested that it would be better to avoid travel outside the country during my interview.

Just to let you know I just returned this weekend from traveling abroad on my NOA. GC expired at the beginning of July, I have the 'extended for a year' letter (I filed for removal of conditions in April).... and it was no problem. They wanted to see both the card and the letter, and it just wasn't an issue. Got the 'welcome home' comment and was waved through.

Just to let you know I just returned this weekend from traveling abroad on my NOA. GC expired at the beginning of July, I have the 'extended for a year' letter (I filed for removal of conditions in April).... and it was no problem. They wanted to see both the card and the letter, and it just wasn't an issue. Got the 'welcome home' comment and was waved through.

It's good to know about that.May I know how long did you stay outside the country?I also applied in April and will be traveling very soon,just some worried if they shedule interview while I'm gone?

It's good to know about that.May I know how long did you stay outside the country?I also applied in April and will be traveling very soon,just some worried if they shedule interview while I'm gone?

which country are you travelling to Azgirl ?