I-751 Removal of Conditions from Green Card - July 2013 Filers

I completed my early walk-in biometrics as well - also received confirmation stating they've fixed my name.

Biometrics notice received, due for 28th August. However since I happen to work in the building where the Biometrics are done, I will be there on Monday after the morning rush. :eek:

Hello all,
Wanted to share my time line, will update signature later.
08.01...751 sent
08.02..Vermont center received
08.07..check cashed
08.09..extentation received.

This forum was very helpful and encouraging, another part of our journey begins....

Early walk-in bio done! They sternly requested proof that I would not be in the country for my scheduled appointment date. Since I happen to work in the building, I just went upstairs, printed evidence and went back. It was a breeze!

Early walk-in bio done! They sternly requested proof that I would not be in the country for my scheduled appointment date. Since I happen to work in the building, I just went upstairs, printed evidence and went back. It was a breeze!

Mine wasnt that much of a breeze... had to drive quite a ways. Since it was far I didnt want to take a chance on early walkins and then spend all that time for nothing.

Good deal. You are rolling now.

That's the plan - good to hear from you again.

Walk-in was a breeze this time vs last time around, I had to wait an hour last time, this time I filled in the information sheet and was sent straight to an agent - in and out in less than 15 minutes.

That's the plan - good to hear from you again.

Walk-in was a breeze this time vs last time around, I had to wait an hour last time, this time I filled in the information sheet and was sent straight to an agent - in and out in less than 15 minutes.

Where did they send you? Ours was near Mesquite .. had to fight the traffic on 635.... but it was very light. In and out in less than 30.

Hello everyone! :)

I know that I should probably be posting in another thread since I just sent my I-751 packet today (August). I just want to say hello to some people here! OMG super glad to see you again rok8man, mantikos & ananga73! You guys were my online buddies two years ago when we filed our PRs two years ago! :)

Since I am now in Vegas, we had to send our packet to the California center. I hope we won't encounter any problems.

I see that the extension they have been giving is one year. Does this mean we will have to go through (including pay $500+) the same process again next year? :/

Nice to meet up again bro!

How are you enjoying Vegas? That was a coast to coast swing, east to west.

The one year extensions are interim and automatic while they work on our removal of conditions. Once they are done and everything is kosher, we will be issued the 10 year extension without paying any other fees.

USCIS has taken enough of my money. I'm not planning to give them another dime of my money except for citizenship next year.

Best.

Hello everyone! :)

I know that I should probably be posting in another thread since I just sent my I-751 packet today (August). I just want to say hello to some people here! OMG super glad to see you again rok8man, mantikos & ananga73! You guys were my online buddies two years ago when we filed our PRs two years ago! :)

Since I am now in Vegas, we had to send our packet to the California center. I hope we won't encounter any problems.

I see that the extension they have been giving is one year. Does this mean we will have to go through (including pay $500+) the same process again next year? :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, ananga73! :) I know it's not important, but I am a sis. :D

I hated Vegas when I first moved here, because I loved living in Maryland. However, my husband was transferred here for work so we didn't really have a choice. I guess things got a bit better after almost two years of being here, or I might have just adjusted. I would still prefer living in the east coast though. :)

So I tried to logon to my USCIS account that I created two years ago so I can check status of my I-751 but I guess my login information expired because it's been a while since I logged on. I couldn't retrieve the password at all. Has anyone experienced this?

The password expires after 90 days I believe. I was able to login after resetting my password.

Best.

Thanks, ananga73! :) I know it's not important, but I am a sis. :D

I hated Vegas when I first moved here, because I loved living in Maryland. However, my husband was transferred here for work so we didn't really have a choice. I guess things got a bit better after almost two years of being here, or I might have just adjusted. I would still prefer living in the east coast though. :)

So I tried to logon to my USCIS account that I created two years ago so I can check status of my I-751 but I guess my login information expired because it's been a while since I logged on. I couldn't retrieve the password at all. Has anyone experienced this?

Hello friends, can not find my I 751 case number (tried both 797 and biometrics )
Hope I did not get chyba again. Lol

We got an approval letter in the mail on Saturday. The decision day was 9/25. Green card is supposed to arrive within 60 days.
California Service Center was superfast!

Checked on my application and its saying Initial Review. So no movement for my app. Hope everyone is moving along better than me.

Congratulations . Anamaria2.
Perhaps you could write about your journey a little bit .

That was awesome. So fast .
:). :)

Double congrats to you. Can you update your timeline as well so we can see how long it took for the whole process. Next step for you N400 next year for US Citizenship....

We got an approval letter in the mail on Saturday. The decision day was 9/25. Green card is supposed to arrive within 60 days.
California Service Center was superfast!

Congrats - CSC is much faster than VSC...I am now glad VSC sent my case over to CSC.