I-485 Tracker

I got soft LUD everyday except Saturday since they received my application,so it means anything?any thought,guys.

haha same here. My LUD is 04/26/2010.

On a side, there are a few things that really force me not to get any high hopes.

First off, my dad's I-485 is on hold ( 212.a.3.b ) and I reckon they will put my case on hold too.

Further, I'm still not a hundred percent regarding Nunc Pro Tunc asylum simply because I haven't contacted a lawyer. I was 19 when my dad filed for asylum and when he received his final approval, I was 22. Heard that I was required to have filed for Nunc Pro Asylum because since I was over 21, I would no longer be a qualifying child albeit some experts in here have said that I will be protected by CSPA.

Last edited by a moderator:
walker,have you received the FP notice?my case status is still in Acceptance,so I'm wondering if the status changes if they sent the FP notice,like initial view or sth.

actually,I have made an appointment with infopass on May 10,that'll be one month later of received date,if I didn't receive the notice before May 10,I'll check it out with IO,good ideal?

I think you're rushing too much man. They might actually be pissed more than anything else. Like I've already mentioned, it normally takes them about 2-3 weeks after they send you the receipt notice to send you one for Biometrics.

as walker said, you are rushing it! be patient. the time line is usually like this: you receive the receipt notice within 30 days of delivery and receive the FP notice within 2-4 weeks of the receipt notice.

thanks guys for your comments,maybe you're right,I'll think about it,hopefully we can get it this week.

I also have no update.
Its almost 4 months since I sent my application, and almost 3 months since I did my FP.
My stage is still Acceptance.... :(

I also have no update.
Its almost 4 months since I sent my application, and almost 3 months since I did my FP.
My stage is still Acceptance.... :(

Opelll,according to many people's experience,it seems the online status will magically change from Acceptance to Document production if you got approved,so dont worry about the status.

Hello guys i just mailed my and my wife I-485 to TSC when i came home i found out that in Current USCIS Status of my wife i put asylee since she is derivative asylee ,do you think it makes any difference,i m just worried little bit,thanks all

I just received a letter for Biometrics. Not optimistic at all. Ever since they've come up with this lockbox nonsense, they've gotten slower. They're buying more time and they're doing very little.

I just received a letter for Biometrics. Not optimistic at all. Ever since they've come up with this lockbox nonsense, they've gotten slower. They're buying more time and they're doing very little.

ya,I got it too,and have my biometrics taken this afternoon.hopes the coming process move fast.God bless us~

guys,good news,I got approved just mins ago,thanks for everybody's help~!good luck guys,walker,u will hear good news soon!

This is insane!!! Congratulations man! I haven't had my biometrics done ( its still 2 weeks from now ) and we applied on the same day.

Besides, I don't even have any great hopes coz of my father's hold.

Come on,man,do a walk in,you case will move fast,i know i'm always in an hurry,but,it works.just do your best part,god do the rest.a try never hurt

Yeah. I've already tried man. Btw where did you apply to? Mine was NSC.

Also, when you kept quiet for 2 weeks, I thought you were on my boat too ( i.e. not receiving a fingerprint notice ) but as it turned out, you were getting your biometrics done on the day when I received the letter.

I'm a pessimist by nature. Of course, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed but I'll have no great hopes about my GC getting approved. That way, even if they put my on hold ( due to my derivative status ), I won't be upset or anything.