I-485 Tracker

ryan.b

Registered Users (C)
Hi guys,my I-485 application to Phoenix lockbox delievered on 12,April,but hear nothing from them,have anybody in the same boat with me?I'll update my status here.God bless ~

Damn man. Why the hell is everyone being so impatient these days? My application was delivered on the 8th. And yes, nothing on my case either. No e-notification "nonsense", check cashing or anything.

ryan.b, just be patient! it's only been 4 days. if you don't receive anything within 30 days, then call them and see what is going on. patience is key when it comes to immigration applications and processing.

walker, i don't think they have got the hang of this E-notification thing quite right yet. they are supposed to send you something within 24 hours of delivery, but it seems like no one is getting anything!

man,I'm not panic or sth,just want to share my timeline here,I know many people who submitted their application in early March still hear nothing from USCIS,I'm sitting tight to wait.

Lets just keep ourselves updated. I'm not too optimistic to be quite honest ( My father's I-485 application has been put on hold for 212.a.3.b. and I'm a derivative asylee )

update:just received email&text notification for receipt # from Phoenix lockbox,check cashed.Good luck guys

Last edited by a moderator:
haha. Weird. I received it too ( exactly 14 mins ago ).

I don't really know man. Ever since my fee waiver request got denied, I'm being paranoid! ( They took 45 days to deny it!!! What a waste of 45 days ). But at the same time, even a text for a receipt of my application gave me hope albeit a fake one ( because I expect my case to be put on hold since my father's GC application has been put on hold ). I just tried entering the receipt number in my USCIS Portfolio ( online case status ) and it said that it is invalid. Maybe they haven't entered it in the system yet.

I suppose wait is all that we can do.

walker,I know your story,and sincerely hope your whole process will be soomth,good luck man,I also tried to enter the LIn# into the status bar,says nothing,hah,it needs time to update the system.we already got luck,right?just pray

Pray and hope are the only things we can do. Good luck man and cheers for the quick update. Hopefully, we'll get receipts for Biometrics soon.

Haha yeah. It wasn't in the system when I checked it an hour ago.

This isn't a fingerprint notice, is it?

Haha yeah. It wasn't in the system when I checked it an hour ago.

This isn't a fingerprint notice, is it?

Yeh. I wonder how long they normally take to send notice for Biometrics.

I think it is like 2 weeks after you will receive receipt notes and it will be scheduled in a two weeks