I-140 RFE and Educational Evaluation

Hi freddy_ace:
I am new to the post. Can you please tell me where you got u'r evaluation done. I am also in a similar position.

thanks,

So if someone has a lets say 4 years BTECH degree in Metallurgical Engineering( Bachelors in Technology) plus 11 yrs experience in IT. What should the requirement for a position of "Database Administrator" say to be able to apply in EB2 and get the labor and I-140 cleared. " Bachelors in Engineering plus 5 yrs. Is there any chance of the I-140 getting converted to Eb3, if no computer sceince or related field is mentioned.

manusrivastav
Find out what occupation your metallurgical degree will lead you to and then let your employer start labor certification for those occupations, instead of you trying to meet database administrator occupation through your metallurgical degree.
Note i am not an attorney, do your own research, its just an opinion

My Company is an ISp Company and my current role is of a Database Architect/Researcher/Designing. This has nothing to do with my metallurgical degree which means(related to metal). So what could the employer take out in the ADv or job requirement. thanks for your help.

please post Outcome of RFE for AMIE

Hello thiru_123,
COuld you please post outcome of your RFE regarding AMIE
regards
d4pk said:
Hello thiru_123!
please check your private message and let the board know what was the outcome of your RFE regarding AMIE.

Regards..