How much time does it take for the certification paperwork to arrive?

PD: Mar 25 2005
EB3 / RIR
Case#: P-05173-xxxxx
45 day letter received: Apr 19, 2006,
45 day letter replied : Apr 20, 2006
Current status: Certified . on 02/13/2007....
Received Certification papers today - 02/23/2007

Mine Remanded case(RIR 2001) certified showed certified on 2/5 and my TR(2003) still in process...and no certificatin papers yet from DBEC

My lawyer and employer called, faxed, and wrote to the PBEC but we still didn't received anything.

My Case was certified on 22nd Jan. according to DOL online status. But the notification letter was dated 11th Jan.

I don't understand what you mean by "TWO ETA NOs"?

Thanks

My case has been certified for over a month and a half now. My lawyer has decided to do the NON-premium processing of I140 because he doesnt have the paper certification yet. My questions are:

-- Incase the paper certification arrives, can we convert the to I140 to premiium processing
-- How hard is it to get a status on the paper work being mailed. My compant lawyer is pretty much not following it since my PD is 2 months from being current. Hence expediting the process isnt his concern now.
-- I am from Boston. How long does the I140 take the non-premium way. I had a friend in Boston who got his premium processing I140 done in a week.

Thanks guys. Just the thread I was looking for.

No paper Work Yet

My case is certified on the 6th of march. I haven't received any paper work as of yet. I know its too early to get the papers. I hope there isnt a long wait here.......:(

I am cerified online on 3/1, paperwork has not arrived yet. I am panicking yet, but I would be if it's 2 months like the person above.

received LC paper in one week

My Attorney recieved the LC approved paper yeserday. The online showed acertified on 3/5/2007. So it takes 7 days for my case.

Certified Copy

My labor got approved on Mar 05, 2007 online and my attorney received the copy yesterday. My colleague got certified Mar 06, 2007 and his copy was also received yesterday by the attorney :)

----------------------
DBEC: TR Nov 2003
Texas
RIR Conversion filed: Jan 22nd 2007
Certified Online: Mar 05, 2007
Actual copy received by attorney: Mar 12, 2007