how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

Folks,
Anybody who have sent the I-140 RFE response in April, 2005 and still waiting for approval? Its been 4 months and no news from USCIS.

I gave my FP yesterday and there is no LUD change on 485 till now.....does that means anything....do i need to call the customer services to check on the same.

FP update Message - 2 Weeks

I think it will take 2 weeks time to see an update in message on 485 regarding the FP. In our case we went for FP on April 21st and we saw an update in message around May first week saying " They recieved the FP and case has been resumed...."

Case Type:
EB2 VSC Labor Substitute Case
140/485/EAD/AP Concurrent filing

Case Start:
140/485/EAD/AP RD: 02/18/05
140/485/EAD/AP ND: 02/25/05

Approval Dates:
EAD,AP are approved for my wife in march.
FP Done:04/21/05

Pending:
140 LUD: 03/03/2005
485 LUD:5/02/05 (Recd FP results)

I have seen two LUD change in two consecutive days 07/27/05,07/28/05 in my I-140 case, any idea how long it will take for status change ? No update after then...

140/485/EAD/AP RD: 03/04/05
140/485/EAD/AP ND: 02/10/05

I-140 Approved after RFE

Friends,
I am very happy to share the good news that my I-140 is approved today.
I got the approval mail at around 9.40 PM EST.I am very thankful to UnitedNation for his suggestion to answering Ability To Pay RFE.
It took only 15 Days to get approval after responding to the RFE.
Thank you pallu2004 for your positive words. You will see approval within two weeks.
Thanks,

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Friends,
I am very happy to share the good news that my I-140 is approved today.
I got the approval mail at around 9.40 PM EST.I am very thankful to UnitedNation for his suggestion to answering Ability To Pay RFE.
It took only 15 Days to get approval after responding to the RFE.
Thank you pallu2004 for your positive words. You will see approval within two weeks.
Thanks,

congratulations......lets see when my turn will come.....

there is change in LUD on 485 after giving FP for both me and my spouse. but the msg is same old with no change. any advice on this guys.

is it just me or there are others waiting for approval after sending RFE...please guys share your experience. for me it has been a roller coaster ride so far....u can see it by looking at my signature.

pallu2004 said:
is it just me or there are others waiting for approval after sending RFE...please guys share your experience. for me it has been a roller coaster ride so far....u can see it by looking at my signature.

Pallu,
Did you put status enquiry about your 140 through your employer or lawyer. If not, it may be a good idea to do it. So that things may move fast. Wish you approval soon.

Pallu,
I think within twoweeks you should have some approval.
Cheers.

PAUL123 said:
Pallu,
Did you put status enquiry about your 140 through your employer or lawyer. If not, it may be a good idea to do it. So that things may move fast. Wish you approval soon.

I-140 Approved ...

Hi Friends,

I am very happy to share my good news. My I-140 got approved yesterday.

I checked my emails yesterday night 10:30 PM PST and was very happy to see the approval email.

Now have to wait in 485 queue.

here is the update on my case.

i got a 2nd RFE on 140....and this time they said that they recieved my 140 RFE response but have misplaced the documents. they want me to send them teh docs again.

I-140 received RFE

Hi Team,

I have received RFE on my I-140 for EB2 category " Form ETA 750 indicates that ........beneficiary does have required experience in related occupations but does not possess five years of experience in the job.....in type of engineering field. It appears that the beneficiary does not qualify for the second preference requested."

My LCA is approved in EB2 and my job experience is also very progressive in engineering field (5 years abroad, 3 years USA = 8 years before LCA filed). Now technology changes so rapid that we are not using same tools, system. Every thing changes rapidly... I don't on what base they have considered only USA experience.

Does any one has similiar experience, or some knowledge...please advise...

I-140/I-485 ND 03/10/2005
FP Done 04/30/2005
I-140 LUD changes 07/26, 07/27, RFE Query: 08/10

Where am I headed

hi,

My details are below:
EB3
Labor Approved: 04/2005
I-140: ND 06/01/05 LUD: 08/11/05

There has been no change after that. Any ideas where it is heading?

Updatw

Received an email today stating that they mailed RFE today.

I-140: ND: 06/01/05 LUD: 08/11/05, 08/26/05 (RFE mailed)