how many days to see approval/RFE/denial after LUD change(s) for 140?

do retrogression effect I140?

Gurus,

One of my friends got I140 approved with EB2.
His I140 applied date, RFE date and response date are same as mine. His I140 got approved 3 weeks ago and mine is still pending.

Mine is EB3. I am just wondering is the retrogression dates effect this I140 also? or is there is a way that I can followup with VSC regarding the status of my case. Please suggest

Thanks,

How to contact Congressman??

Please help me to find my local congressman.
Do we need to send them email ?
Is the phone call enough??
Is there any format for the letter?
Because I am benificiary in 140 application, do they entertain my request.
Thanks,
-SprintGC

wheretogo said:
Today I called Congressman. He called VSC to find out my I140 status. VSC told him that, there are backlog on I140 Query replied cases. Nothing wrong with my file. They are working to backlog. so it will take another 30 days....

Even I called my company layer. he told me that who ever is working on I140. that office is on vacation till August 1st or 8th. Once he will come back then you will get something......

So not sure...what will happen.... GOD helps me...

I140 RD DEC 2003
I140 Replied 8th April 2005.

Thanks,

looks like they are processing RFE's recieved in May....I replied to RFE in April...lets see when they comeback. It has been 3 months as of now after sending the RFE response and still no response from VSC. we raised a case status check on 23rd last month. but no response on that also as of now.

Update on I140

Today I talk to my company lawyer. He talk to INS office. he told that my I40 is clear from all process except they are waiting FBI. I am not sure what they need from FBI on I140. and also he mention there are backlog on EB3 I140. So you will hear soon. Even same congress man told me also there are backlog on Eb3 I140.

But Mine I140 RD is dec 2003. People are getting approval in 2 months. Not sure..what is wrong..

Even My Name check is done on I485.

Any comments ?

Dont worry

pallu2004 said:
looks like they are processing RFE's recieved in May....I replied to RFE in April...lets see when they comeback. It has been 3 months as of now after sending the RFE response and still no response from VSC. we raised a case status check on 23rd last month. but no response on that also as of now.

all
my case has been approved recently... but i was in the same situation as you all. i had an RFE on 140 in jan, responded by mar'15. they took exactly 12 weeks to approve it (june 1). Then they took 6 weeks to approve my 485 along with my wife (july 12). so hang in there...everyone will get the approval.

i had even opened two enquiries, they say they replied but i did not receive anything from them. anyway's look at my signature for the details. mine is a EB2 case. so people from EB3 may have to wait.

wheretogo said:
Today I got 13 emails that I140 is approved. Thanks god.

man what a relief is must be for you....it has been a loooooooong wait and see they sent u 13 emails. wow thats great and congrats

lets see when will i get 13 emails i am checking status everyday.

WhereIsMyLabour said:
May be you get 140 and 485 approved concurrently after they receive your FP.

i am in EB3 and will not get 485 untill sep....hopefully i will see something in october.

I-140 Approved after RFE

Dear Friends,

I am sharing my happiness with you that by God's grace my I-140 got approved on 07/11 after responding to an RFE regarding my previous experience and ability to pay.

To my agony, my previous employer refused to give me the exp. letter. My lawyer responded to the RFE with collegue's affidavit and with any other evidence(W-2's, offer letter, pay-stubs, reference letters from previous vendors confirming my employment) proving my employment.

Thanks a lot to the members of this forum for giving some hope as I got a bit worried with the LUD pattern after responding to the RFE. I am posting my details below to give some hope to others who are worried about the LUD pattern and awaiting approvals.

May God bless all of us in getting our green cards soon.

Labor PD: Sep 2003
Category: EB2
I-140/485 Concurrent filing at VSC: ND Dec 2004
140 RFE: (Experience and Ability to pay) 03/11
RFE response date: 06/06
LUD1: 06/06, LUD2 06/08, AD:07/11 :) with no more LUD's in between.
I-485 FP done on 03/17; FP results received: 4/11
I-485 AD: :confused:

--gc_exp_letter

pallu2004 said:
i am in EB3 and will not get 485 untill sep....hopefully i will see something in october.
Hi pallu2004,
I got series of LUD's after RFE Response received by USCIS. Can you tell me what is going on with my case?
Thank you

WhereIsMyLabour said:
Hi pallu2004,
I got series of LUD's after RFE Response received by USCIS. Can you tell me what is going on with my case?
Thank you

that is pretty much common of seeing LUD changes after they recieve response. It is their internal processing and that is reflected in the LUD. after 2 or 3 it will stop and then u will see approval in couple of weeks. that is what has been the trend so far. check my signature also and you will see LUD's

pallu2004 said:
that is pretty much common of seeing LUD changes after they recieve response. It is their internal processing and that is reflected in the LUD. after 2 or 3 it will stop and then u will see approval in couple of weeks. that is what has been the trend so far. check my signature also and you will see LUD's

Thank You pallu2004 . Hope for the best.

140 RFE status update

My lawyer had sent RFE response on June 29th and USCIS recieved it on June 30th but
today (July 25th) i got the message change like "we received your response to our request for evidence or information". Why did they take 25 days to update the system? is it common or does anyone come across same pattern on 140 REF.

Thanks in advance.

Regarding 1 140 - RFE status

Hi,

USCIS had received the response to our I-140 RFE regarding ability to pay issue on May 3. It is almost 3 months, and so far we haven't recieved any updated regarding the case status.
How long does it normally take for the status to get updated after receiving the I-140 RFE as above ? Is there any way we can check the status? Please let me know.

Appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance.

AustinGCeeeee said:
My lawyer had sent RFE response on June 29th and USCIS recieved it on June 30th but
today (July 25th) i got the message change like "we received your response to our request for evidence or information". Why did they take 25 days to update the system? is it common or does anyone come across same pattern on 140 REF.

Thanks in advance.

it is normal for them to post the reciept of the response after few days....dont worry in that....they are highly backlogged on cases right now.