How long from Recommended Approval to Approval Notice?

Oh gee so actually about 3 months after the Recommended Approval I received the Approval Notice with my new I-94 in the mail. INS also asked to come to the BCIS office to pick-up the EAD card but I filed for it after the recommended approval, checked online today and that was also approved after about 3 months too. So everything fell in the place at the same time here.
So now I guess if I receive the card in the mail I need to find out wether I need to go to the BCIS office and let them know...
Anyway, this was just to give some idea of time frames for the ones who are in a similar situation.

Regards.

Originally posted by boncorne
Oh gee so actually about 3 months after the Recommended Approval I received the Approval Notice with my new I-94 in the mail. INS also asked to come to the BCIS office to pick-up the EAD card but I filed for it after the recommended approval, checked online today and that was also approved after about 3 months too. So everything fell in the place at the same time here.
So now I guess if I receive the card in the mail I need to find out wether I need to go to the BCIS office and let them know...
Anyway, this was just to give some idea of time frames for the ones who are in a similar situation.

Regards.
Now you have to wait almost 13 years to get your green card :(

fOR US IT TOOK ABOUT 4 MONTH FROM RECOMENDED TO APPROVED ASYLUM. WE APPLIED WITHIN 1 YEAR 1N 1996.
GOOD LUCK. DO NOT BE SCARED. MAYBE YOU WILL WIN YOUR GC IN LOTTERY SOONER...