• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

hi

maxim2015

hi i have been selected for diversity visa 2016 but i made mistake i didnt put my son in first registration i was divorced and my child living with hes father my question is how fil out my DS-260 without risk disqualifie the day of interview thank you

hi i have been selected for diversity visa 2016 but i made mistake i didnt put my son in first registration i was divorced and my child living with hes father my question is how fil out my DS-260 without risk disqualifie the day of interview thank you

Unfortunately you will be disqualified for not including your child on your forms :( There is no way around this...

Agree with Susie, you will be disqualified for not including your son on your eDV registration, there's no way for rectifying that unfortunately. Only thing you can do is try again for 2017 when the time comes and be sure to follow the rules as stated.