help me pls

nanok

Registered Users (C)
my aslyyum is approved
my I-485 notice date is 11/10/99

does anyone know when will i get my approveal. it's been almost 4 years. anyone pls help me.

Asylum I-485s are taking a very very long time, mainly because under the immigration laws only 10,000 such green cards can be issued every year. Please refer to the old posts in this board where this issue was discussed quite extensively.

Cases filed before 11/99 should hopefully be approved by no later than this October.

Just be patient.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx

but sea_blue case was approved. her ND is after my ND. Her was November/17/99 and mine is 11/10/99. i tried to contact with my congressman. but so far no help from there. pls reply. i really need to do something about.

well i contact with my sentor. and they send a inquary to find out if my case was transfered or is in nebraska and my sentor recived the enclosed interim response from the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Serives and i have recive a letter today from sentor which says that

"The file was sent to the National Record Center (NRC), not nebraska service center (NSC). I have request it and will advise after review".

then i called BCIS to find out. i talked to the officer. he said that my record is in NRC but my case is in nebraska.????? i don't get it. what does have this to do with my case???????
what is NRC?? Is it good or bad????
pls plps reply.
i do need your help. i am trying to find out.
pls help me with that.

Re: thanx

Cases are initially processed on a first come first time basis. However; each case is a different story and the processing time for each one is different. All you can do now is wait, and hope you Cogressperson will find more info about your case. Good luck

Originally posted by nanok
but sea_blue case was approved. her ND is after my ND. Her was November/17/99 and mine is 11/10/99. i tried to contact with my congressman. but so far no help from there. pls reply. i really need to do something about.

well.
today my congressman called me and he told me that my case is going fast now. my case is in jury now. they are making a decison. of approval or denial. they passed my serutiy check. and now it's up to decision. does anybody had this kind of situation when ur sercurity check was clear. what is next? how long should i wait? i don't know will they sent me my second fingerprint? or intervew? i don't know someone pls reply.
and thx for everyone who is helping me through this situation.

Nothing that you can do now other than wait for the decision. At least you know now where your case is and that is going to be resolved soon.
I't very hard to say what is going to happen knowing so little about your case. Also I don't recall from anybody posting similar story in this forum. Hang in there and wait for the best. Good luck

well.
today my congressman called me and he told me that my case is going fast now. my case is in jury now. they are making a decison. of approval or denial. they passed my serutiy check. and now it's up to decision. does anybody had this kind of situation when ur sercurity check was clear. what is next? how long should i wait? i don't know will they sent me my second fingerprint? or intervew? i don't know someone pls reply.
and thx for everyone who is helping me through this situation.
:eek: :eek:

just curious, will they deny your i-485? is this possible even if the person does not have criminial record or anything like that?

hi.
i don't think they will deny my I-485 becasue i have everything they need. ur record should be clean. and that's what my case is. i don't know if the person does not have criminial record or anything like that will get deny? does anybody know?

thanx for replying everyone. i will keep post u about my case.

I do not think anyone should worry about not getting adjustment as an asylee. Every lawyer told me that this is a very simple process and that 99.99 percent of the people are approved. The only drawback is the amount of time it takes to get approved.

The only people who are denied are of course felons, terrorists---

Last edited by a moderator:
Gilbert, are you interested in moderating this forum?

Originally posted by Gilbert
wait for a few more months. hopefully by then something will have happened.

I had requestd your phone number so I can speak with you. Let me know if you still have the time and interest. Email me.

i don't understand

???? why does he want gilbert phone number??? does he mean by me??????????
i am sorry i didn't get it!!! someone who knows can clear my missunderstanding.

OK

i don't understand

???? why does he want gilbert phone number??? does he mean by me??????????
i am sorry i didn't get it!!! someone who knows can clear my missunderstanding.

We are trying to assign a moderator to this group. Gilbert had volunteered.:)