F2A Processing

AldoBlack

Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I've been here. I'm in Boston currently working as Software Developer.
I've been in NY and later in Georgia for some time. Now in Boston, MA.
Let's get to the main topic: I don't know where to post this and I posted it here, but I wanted a help from you. I've been in a relationship with a girl for a lot of years. Since before I was selected, and we decided to get married and to start processing the documents. I completed I-130 form and G-325a and other stuffs but I was told to make also payment. I don't know how to make this payment and where so I need your help for some information.

Thanks and good luck with the one that have interview in coming days and month, and also congrats to the selectees.

Hello everyone,

It's been a long time since I've been here. I'm in Boston currently working as Software Developer.
I've been in NY and later in Georgia for some time. Now in Boston, MA.
Let's get to the main topic: I don't know where to post this and I posted it here, but I wanted a help from you. I've been in a relationship with a girl for a lot of years. Since before I was selected, and we decided to get married and to start processing the documents. I completed I-130 form and G-325a and other stuffs but I was told to make also payment. I don't know how to make this payment and where so I need your help for some information.

Thanks and good luck with the one that have interview in coming days and month, and also congrats to the selectees.

Go through the I130 Form instructions for guidance on how to make the payment:

https://www.uscis.gov/system/files_force/files/form/i-130instr.pdf?download=1