EB5 investment visa.

I can saw a website eb5extell.com. Its a very good visa Eb 5 Visa Program company. You can find avail numerous services like eb5 visa program, eb5 program, green card, regional centers, EB-5 Visa regional center You can also have a look at this site.

I wouldn't advise anyone to go with someone who is shilling for his own business without even educating investors about the inherent risks associated with the regional center program.

I have seen a website eb5extell.com. Its a very good Eb 5 visa program company. You can find avail numerous services like eb5 visa program, eb 5 program, green card, regional centera, Eb-5 visa regional center. you can have a look at this site.

Can you please stop shilling for the Extell people? Do you realise that you're possibly violating the securities Act? The fact is, the regional centers are essentially an exercise of giving a rather risky loan to enterprises that aren't able to raise money from conventional lenders.

It is usually a lot safer and far more profitable for an investor to directly invest in their own business as opposed to giving their money to the promoters of a regional center.

To Mohammed Shaikh,

what is your suggestion rather than the regional center , i think the self investment will take additional recognized time to be approved , addinf to it the investment there is more than 500,000 US$ . let me know how you helped the 29 investors before ???????? . i want to hear from you your proposals ....

Thanks ,

@ b_yousfi,

I helped the other 29 (soon to be 30) by hiring a CPA and Attorney to respectively handle formation of business and filing the US CIS forms, while I worked with the investors to identify the business that they'd want to go into, drew up the business plan, did site selection, did due diligence and negotiated the purchase of existing businesses (or alternatively worked with franchisor to start a new franchise location) and made sure we submitted a rock solid proposal to US CIS. It took about 2-3 months longer to process, but the obvious advantage is that compared to RC's, the risk to capital is a whole lot lower, and the ROI a whole lot higher.

My fees range from $56000 to $60000, and include the money I will pay for CPA fees for business formation and obtaining requisite permits and licenses, and also include the money I will pay to the attorney as fees as well as US CIS filing fees. The investors got a comprehensive turnkey solution that allowed them to migrate and integrate in a smooth and orderly fashion.

To desionh1b

What is the expected investment amount for what you have currently in your hand ( Total Including Ur fees , attorney , and the capital ) ??????????

Choice between direct investment & direct investment is an important one. And different investors may decide differently. A Regional Center project located in a “normal” non-TEA location still would have a $1 million minimum. Direct EB-5 investment, requires a $1 million minimum in many areas. But the investor can also take the option of the lower $500K minimum. So the benefit is investing in a project in a TEA, without a Regional Center.

Last edited by a moderator:
@b_yousfi,

I usually advise my clients to invest as much money as they can. I would advise you to invest about 500,000 to 600,000 if you're looking at starting small, and $1,000,000 to $1,600,000 if you'd like to start a little bigger. The obvious advantages with the higher investment are that you don't have any restrictions over WHERE you may start business and that you actually have a larger rate of return due to the larger amount of return. Do remember, that as long as your ROI is lower than the interest expense (which is normally the case), you're better off investing and borrowing as much as you can, and starting multiple locations to get advantage of the efficiencies of scale. For instance, 4-5 Subway shops or 5-7 Test Centers or two to four 7-11 stores started with a 2,000,000 investment (50/50 debt and equity) usually make more than enough money to not only pay off the debt in a shorter amount of time, they also help comply with the EB5 requirements and avoid any possible complications in the future. I always advise my clients to proceed in ways that helps them avoid any legal complications or financial losses, and by the grace of God, so far I've a solid record of successful clients to show for my conservative approach.

My fees for a turnkey solution are between $56000 and $60,000 and also include the attorney and CPA fees as well as USCIS filing fees. The money you invest in the business usually helps narrow down the choice of business you go with. The franchises I usually advise my conservative clients to go into are:
1) Subway
2) Dairy Queen
3) Dunkin Donuts and / or Basking Robbins (both are brands of the same corporation anyway)
4) Little Caesars
5) Jimmy John's
6) Wing Stop
7) UPS Store
8) Days inn Motel
9) Super 8 Motel
10) Anytime Fitness
11) Planet Fitness
12) ServPro
13) Massage Envy
14) Baja Fresh
15) La Salsa
16) McDonalds
17) KFC
18) 7-11
19) Krispy Kreme
20) Hungry Howies
21) Pearson Vue Test Center
22) Prometric Testing Center
23) Health / Fitness center with basketball, squash, badminton and tennis courts, table tennis tables and a Skating rink. (usually an easy $2,600,000 to $3,000,000 investment, but it pays off!)

@ mass3003: your first sentence made 0 sense. The last sentence does not make sense either. I guess you're an immigration consultant.

Single Person investing process time

Hi All,
I'm a single person and I am planing to invest $500K to get green card. How long is it going to take time?
I lived in USA for 3 years as a student and I returned home about 1 Year ago. Now I want to apply to get permanent resident.
If anyone had same experience or heard about situation like mine please help.
just wanna know the processing time for a single and young person who lived there before.

Thanks.

Thank you for your reply. It actually took 6 months to be approved. Our application l-526should have been submitted after the $500k was invested, in October 07, but there were some problems that delayed it being submitted until the end of March 08.