EB2 B.com + MBA - @NSC - RFE/Approval/Denial?

Idleburra,

Any progress in your case? Did your lawyer raise a SR?

No updates for me.

Please let me know ur current status.

Thanks

Idleburra,

Any progress in your case? Did your lawyer raise a SR?

No updates for me.

Please let me know ur current status.

Thanks

Hi Idleburra and quizzer25,

I am also in the same boat i applied my I-140 on Aug 12th 2006 NSC got REF on Mar13th 2007 and replied to REF on May 30th 2007 after that no updates and recently my employer initiated service request on Oct12th and got letter from uscis that we are actively reviewing your case ....same automated and default message. may 30th 2007 no LUD changes nothing and we are still waiting on I140 approval and donot know what to do from here???????????

All,

Finally my wait is over today. Lawyer mailed me that they have received the approval notice ( i think by email).

But I havent received ay mail from CRIS and the USCIS website doesnt show the approval as well.

I think he got the mail because of the service request he did last month.

Has someone experienced like this before - lawyer getting it first and the uscis webisite took a long time to update if it did at all.

NSC is definetly working on 2006 cases and everyone waiting will get approvals soon.

Thanks

P.S:

Hello Idleburra/everybody

I am on same boat. I have 3 years BBA + DCA and 2 years MBA , the case is with NSC RD feb 2007.

Idleburra, did you hear anything for your case ? Please udpate us. I am little concerned just because of this 3 year degree drama .

Thanks