EAD: Card Was Ordered To Be Produced

my application was in California services center, and I applied for the 1st time, and I got my I-765 application approved within 25 days.

I applied for my EAD based on Asylum on 30 of April and my case still was recived ,,, am now 194 pending asylum case,, do any one know additional information,, thanks

I applied for my EAD based on Asylum on 30 of April and my case still was recived ,,, am now 194 pending asylum case,, do any one know additional information,, thanks
you should call USCIS for a service request!

you should call USCIS for a service request!
I called them and did service. Request last week but i didnt get anything still waiting
My office is Nebraska ,
do u know how long does it take to get desicion about asylum case?

it took me abour 97 days the first time , last year .
i applied for renewal this year and its has been about 30 days now and no decision
I think it hit or miss. Some people are getting it on time while others are getting delayed. I wonder what is the ratio between the two. Did you do service request last time or this time around?

I think it hit or miss. Some people are getting it on time while others are getting delayed. I wonder what is the ratio between the two. Did you do service request last time or this time around?
last time i called them on the 90th day and got approved a day later , and i received it in a week