EAD: Card Was Ordered To Be Produced

Hi guys, I had work authorization with letter (WAC..)California service center but I applied for renewal they send me receipt number start with (SRC..) Texas service center. Address and everything is same why they send me with different service center. I'm little worried

Last edited:
Hey guys after reading all these positive posts.want to share my experience.
Appled in oct 2014
Did fingerprints in nov 2014
Got first EAD in may 2015
Got second EAD in august 2016
Got interview after 2 years and 2 months on dec 27.
Interview went really well
The lawyer and the interpreter said that they feel positive that the case will be approved cuz the way the officer wasasking questions.they said i have 90% chances.
Lets hope for the best.have to get my result in Monday jan 09
Will keep u guys updated and hopefully i have positive answer.

hi I applied for EAD renewal . today I check status online ,its show we transferred your form I 765 receipt number XXXXXXX to another office. that office now has Jurisdiction over your case. what that mean I'm soo worried

hi I applied for EAD renewal . today I check status online ,its show we transferred your form I 765 receipt number XXXXXXX to another office. that office now has Jurisdiction over your case. what that mean I'm soo worried
Nothing much, they keep transferring cases to other offices but everything being good on your side like the clock not stopped etc., you shall get it in the time specified.

Thanks i let u know what happen there
Hi James77, I have the same situation as i don't have my passport with me. I only have the photocopy of my expired passport, birth certificate and ead. can I apply for ssn without my passport? Please reply ! It will be really helpful. Thanks

Hi guys anyone had this experience reinterview letter after the interview please share
Yes, I was called for a second interview recently almost 3 months after the first interview. It was with a new officer, it started from veginning all over again, took me 4 hours, first was 3 hours. Awaiting result next week.