• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

E3 tax returns AOS DV

Hope7925

Hi ! so glad I found this group. I am in the process of finalizing 2022 tax with my accountant. I had a previous employer on E3 until September 22 then a new employer from September to December (still current). I am concerned about the amount of W2 from the previous employer. Both E3's are part time however the previous employer would not satisfy IMO the minimum of 25 hour a week in pay. It was very very part time. Would this trigger any red flags that he didn't pay what was agreed in his LCA? He has offered to back pay increase the overall wage for the year. I have all pay stubs at least. Another question - I arrived in 2021 do you have include that tax return? what if you don't?

Recommendation is to include 1-3 years worth of IRS tax transcripts, and other applicable financial documents with the AOS package. You may choose to not include them if you prefer taking them along to your interview.

Recommendation is to include 1-3 years worth of IRS tax transcripts, and other applicable financial documents with the AOS package. You may choose to not include them if you prefer taking them along to your interview.
thank you - would the amount of salary be a concern to them?

If you're asking about your entire package - if the amount reflected on the IRS tax transcripts is below that which is applicable to your household, yes it may be an issue as it will suggest the potential of becoming a public charge.

If you're asking about the part time work which you think is less than 1/2 time, I don't know know the details/ramifications of your LCA and what it entails to maintain your E3 status. This is something you'll need to figure out on your own to ensure you haven't violated the requirements of that status to start with.