• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 with High Case Number be Happy

Lazder, are you raevsky? I think mods need to check you're not using 2 different accounts.

I don't give a darn to his CN theory. But you know what I think? I think you sound a lot like him...

The fact is that by official status of Administrator he got banned due to many people requesting it. People like princedriss asked for him to be banned on pure grounds of his CN theory... NOTHING on forgery.

Lazder, are you raevsky? I think mods need to check you're not using 2 different accounts.

Fine example of group trolling I was talking about... few people get together and make total bullshit seem as truth...

I dont mind admins checking me... please do, always welcome

Lazder. Dude you seem to be obsessed with the high CN theory. People know how DV process works. It is not rocket science. I have for example a super high CN this year and guess what? I know that my chances are very low but I still have sent my docs to KCC. I'm in very healthy financial situation and have been to the US more than 10 times in last 5 years. Some for work some for pleasure so I'm not worried about not getting non emigrant visa. People have to decide based on their personal circumstances if they want to send forms to KCC.

I couldn't care less if raevsky got banned. To me he sounded paranoid but then again I don't think he was threatening anyone and the whole ban thing was too much. On the other hand someone sitting on forum like this for 6 years...smells fishy.

I just think that with approach like yours and the language you are asking for a ban too. Chillax. Most forum users are smart enough to take care of themselves.

You can private message the admins and ask for details. Check what really happened.

I must say , I agree with Lazder he shouldn't have been banned.I found his posts very informative and interesting whether or not I agreed with them

Lazder = ravesky

lazder should be banned too

:rolleyes:

well you lot are all aos13... seems like there is far less Raevsky`s round that aose`s though... :(

Once you understand that you cant argue your opinion, you will try to take me down by saying I am raevsky... awesome. Smart and dumb at the same time.

Fine trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I would like to hear official administrator post on Raevsky`s ban..

Person who has been part of community for over 6 years, deserves this.

:rolleyes:

well you lot are all aos13... seems like there is far less Raevsky`s round that aose`s though... :(

Once you understand that you cant argue your opinion, you will try to take me down by saying I am raevsky... awesome. Smart and dumb at the same time.

Fine trolling.

Which argument , u defend a guy who insult a lot of people here, i have never had problem with him but he insulted me to be liar and trolling the same for many people here.

Lazder dude he insulted me and made me a liar, scammer or forgery as well. And just because I was trying to calm down a situation or twoo or because I agreed with a user he was in a sort of word fight.
He got banned because many users report him and because he used aggressive and insulting vocabular. Also, on various posts, he just called users scammers while they wrote about documents and gave real answers. And whenever he felt the urge,ge got into "fights" with users just because he believed that 6+ years on a forum are long enough to just muck anyone and call anyone a fake,scammer or liar.
He deserve it.
I know that many of his post were a big help to users. Many just the opposite.
He was warned to stop bullying and trolling and to stop with the aggressive post. He had the power to let admins and moderators now about any fake things without using bad language but he didnt do it.
6+...10+...20+ years of any experience does not give power to insult...
And about what you've said on Americans not agreeing with Obama or other politicians and about people insulting them in some way: well not agreeing is anyone's right but insulting should not be. Just my personal believe

Sorry for mistakes in spelling ...I am online from mobile....I will not edit last post just to correct

Alindragos the problem I have is that, if you read aos and simson posts, towards raevsky in AOS thread... there is much more vulgar language... I mean pretty sure I saw that simson told raevsky "shove his *** where no light shines" Also I saw a comment being made on raevsky drinking vodka before he goes to sleep and thinking up of conspiracies... The mocking that was thrown towards Raevsky in AOS thread was far greater than what he said towards any members... Funny thing is... raevsky apparently on ur ideas gets banned for vulgar language while other people who used even worse language towards him are walking free... something doest stack up does it? Giving a ban for vulgar language, seriously?

Insulting people is part of every-day life, many people insult and mock obama on national TV make fun of him... Many people insult you and make fun of you behind your back... get used to it. No one will go for jail for that.

The whole situation is intresting since we got 2 people (simson and aos) arguing that Raevsky vulgar language has nothing at all to do with him getting ban... and we got you and pricendriss who say he got banned for vulgar language :confused:

It is not about usefulness of the "information" he put out there, it is not about the "vulgar" language, it is not about the "telling people not to send forms", it is not about "telling people having zero chances".

Lazder just for clearing things up , you are implying something about me + pricedriss and aos + simson ? Because I am seeing some things here and I just want to clear things up. If you have simething to say use proper and civilized but direct language to point things so that any user can uderstand.
And to continue answering: I am really unhappy with people using bad and vulgar language and I think moderators and admins have to pay so extra attention and warn every user that use bad or insulting language. So if this is the case than simson or any orher user must be warned by admins or moderatos. Little to say that other user dont have to tolerate insulting language just for the fun of it or because "thats life" and we have to "get used to it".
I am wondering if you are so peacefull when some other person is insulting or fiving you bad language without any reason (or even with)
The reallity is that , if I were moderator around (not that I have time and all, but just for the sake of this answer) i would warn 50%+ people in the "lottery visa" part of the forum for starters. And try to calm down spirits. This is a forum where users are supossed to help other users. In any case this is not for insulting or bad language no matter what great truth one may hold, there is no reason to take power and insult another. Cause if bad language or insults are what a person is searching, there will be a better ideea to just leave the forum and let users here alone to just discuss about their problems. Insults or bad language are always available in bad TV shows, strip bars or around the corner of a junk neighborhood between dealers, drug addicts and hookers. Just my 2 cents

Alindragos the problem I have is that, if you read aos and simson posts, towards raevsky in AOS thread... there is much more vulgar language... I mean pretty sure I saw that simson told raevsky "shove his *** where no light shines" Also I saw a comment being made on raevsky drinking vodka before he goes to sleep and thinking up of conspiracies... The mocking that was thrown towards Raevsky in AOS thread was far greater than what he said towards any members... Funny thing is... raevsky apparently on ur ideas gets banned for vulgar language while other people who used even worse language towards him are walking free... something doest stack up does it? Giving a ban for vulgar language, seriously?

I had previously decided not to respond to any more of your postings regarding the fairness or otherwise of buddy's ban. However, I think some things need to be set straight, so I will humor you one more time. For starters, your case might be better helped if you could be decent enough to refer to my user name as it is, which is Sm1smom and not simson!

I guess this is what hitting the bottle of vodka as soon as one rolls out of bed does to one's thinking process. You begin to see conspiracy theory every where you look and start acting irrationally. Just saying!

Yes, on May 8th, I implied his 'conspiracy theory' posts could have been influenced by hitting bottles of vodka early in the morning, because I simply couldn't understand how on May 6th, he could sign my name with a PM sent to him by God knows whom!! Anyone who had truly followed or read the entire AOS 2013 thread, like you claimed you did, would have come across my interview experience and additional information regarding my case here:

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548095-DV-2013-AOS-Only/page42

Why would I, in 2014 turn around and send a spurious PM to someone who has been alluding all along that those on that thread are scam artists or fake people?

I had never had any form of interaction, private or openly in the forum, with him - even when he went on and on, on the AOS thread last year, until May 6th 2013 when I asked him if he was ever going to shut up on his conspiracy gang case. I guess my sarcasm for him to include me on his list (which is what had done to everyone that disagreed with him in the past) was lost on him because the next was him indeed proclaiming I was on the list.

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?557246-DV-2014-Low-case-number

But then, he wasn't satisfied to leave it at that, he had to post a fake PM from me to him, forgetting it's very easy for the administrators of this site to trace the source of any PM from one member to the other.

It's your prerogative to go on and on about the unfairness of the ban, I couldn't care less like I posted before.

I saw that simson told raevsky "shove his *** where no light shines"

One other thing though, in addition to getting my username right, if you're going to reference my posts as supporting claims for your stand, be fair enough to quote me correctly, or provide a link to the post. 'up his behind where no light shines' are the words I used in that post, not what 'simson' wrote according to you. Am I proud of myself for the choice of words then? No, I'm not, I've always and I will always continue to hold myself to higher standards. That guy pushed my button like never before.

I have visions of man in cardigan, in his mom's basement, owns 5 cats and is a big fan of Alex Jones. Just sayin'

You mean the typical conspiracy theorist stereotype? There are other kinds, like an older gentleman with several weeks worth of beard, claiming he knows things that others can't.

Take off your tinfoil hat please and stop spamming this forum with nonsense. Otherwise I'm going to start reporting your posts.

I think he is high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leave us alone.

I guess this is what hitting the bottle of vodka as soon as one rolls out of bed does to one's thinking process. You begin to see conspiracy theory every where you look and start acting irrationally. Just saying!

Just to show what kind of language our gentlemen here use in AOS ;) All directed to Raevsky, extremely personal and can even be seen as racist with the post about vodka... since as I understand raevsky is Russian.

'up his behind where no light shines' are the words I used in that post, not what 'simson' wrote according to you. Am I proud of myself for the choice of words then? No, I'm not, I've always and I will always continue to hold myself to higher standards. That guy pushed my button like never before.

so whats in it for you? nobody gives a hoot who you are and what you think so take your shit and shove it where the sun dont shine.

At first actually I got names wrong, so actually I falsely accused you because it was other person who said this... So did you just admit that you are donmisty?? :confused:;);)

At first actually I got names wrong, so actually I falsely accused you because it was other person who said this... So did you just admit that you are donmisty?? :confused:;);)

Did I just admit I'm donmisty? ;) LOLst. Nice try, but I will state categorically (to be on records): No, I'm not, I don't need to create multiple IDs on one website. Enough said!!

I am calling for the help and attention of admins and moderators to clear things up.
I will send private message to them later to point out to this thread..
This is a waist of time and its everything but about what this forum stands for....