• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

No..............man ! My father was asked for Photo ID. He is a 65 yr old man. Already submitted his NID card. Today he submitted his old passport. They r simply bullshit! asking for more id cards...............Dont like to realize the reality of Bangladesh even they were satisfied with the family photo of my mom and dad. ID cant be produced!! They dont even asked a single question to my dad during interview. Is that , ID is the most important doc now for DV winners?

so far i saw...yes!!the're giving more importance to ID cards.i don't know why.but i'll say u don't be panic.just see what happens.i hope and pray that its positive for ur parents.if its negative they could have been inform u before!! lets see what happens.keep faith on GOD.

1 pm and white color .

Seems OK. See, decision has already been made.U can do nothing to influence them.so stay calm and wait for the package.Ur father is 56 and there should not be any issue about him. But its better not to give them any reason to think twice.And they are very professional to what they are doing and they do nothing without any reason, they really don't care what we think. Do not give them anything WHERE U HAVE A CHANGED NAME OR CHANGED DATE OF BIRTH better give then nothing and say, sorry that's all we have. Ne way lets see what happens.All the best for ur father.

@metroloy....yes! my token was like that as my wife got it.and there it was written that ""your 2visas accepted.and bring this token tomorrowat 2.30 pm to collect ur visa. do not be late."" ..........and we recieved our visa day after our interview.so i think i din't give any wrong info. also the guys who got visa with us there token was also same.

@metroloy....yes! my token was like that as my wife got it.and there it was written that ""your 2visas accepted.and bring this token tomorrowat 2.30 pm to collect ur visa. do not be late."" ..........and we recieved our visa day after our interview.so i think i din't give any wrong info. also the guys who got visa with us there token was also same.

Hi Rony, don't take this other way.I was asking coz our token was like ''come to collect ur passport at... date and...time''.may be they have introduced this for the current year.Ne way ur token was hand written or printed?and what was the colour.... white or something else?

thanks and cheers.

is there anyone who won dv 2010 and went to Chicago?....if yes please share about the job condition there

Thanks sync, Thanks Lala12, Thanks metrology.

My parents got VISA pack today. Grateful to all and specially to Almighty Allah.

Thanks sync, Thanks Lala12, Thanks metrology.

My parents got VISA pack today. Grateful to all and specially to Almighty Allah.

Hi dude, I was really waiting to here it from ur side.I'm happy for the old heroes and for u as well.I was closely monitoring your case.See they got the package. U r not under 21 rite !! Otherwise it could be a d-day for u as well.

Cheers.