• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2010 Bangladeshi here

Hi,
I have faced my interview at 3rd march. Then they also asked for photo ID which before 2008. I submitted it at 7th march. Then they gave me an token and told me for return at 18th march for review decision.
I am little bit confused, it is normal?

Hi sync,
I think they want to verify something say your documents that’s why they ask you to return on the 18th of March. If all the documents you submitted are genuine, there's no need to worry. I'm sure you will here positive news on the 18th.

Thnak you everyone for the support. I getting all my paper works ready. Lets see what happens on the interview. I will post my experience as well.

Hi,
I have faced my interview at 3rd march. Then they also asked for photo ID which before 2008. I submitted it at 7th march. Then they gave me an token and told me for return at 18th march for review decision.
where did you have ur interview? which embassy?

Hi,

Hi,
My sister was interviewed on 7March and she's been asked for more photo ID to submit as well. Please inform what photo ID you submitted or you recomend. She's got admit cards for BSS (HONOURS) 1ST, 2ND, 3RD year, MSS admit card and university registration card with photo. Moreover, she's her official photo ID. All of these are older than 2008. However, she's lost SSC and HSC admit card/Registration card.

They mentioned to submit within 31March.
Please advise

Many thanks to this forum, really helpful.

Bitu

Hi,
My sister was interviewed on 7March and she's been asked for more photo ID to submit as well. Please inform what photo ID you submitted or you recomend. She's got admit cards for BSS (HONOURS) 1ST, 2ND, 3RD year, MSS admit card and university registration card with photo. Moreover, she's her official photo ID. All of these are older than 2008. However, she's lost SSC and HSC admit card/Registration card.
they particularly look for the SSC or HSC registations and as long as they are not available any other will do. she should take all the photo ID's she has.
actually they want IDs which are authentic and hard to forge.

Hi,

Please advise

Many thanks to this forum, really helpful.

Bitu

Hi Bitu,
I have submitted my university library card and 4th year/1st semester exam admit card with English translation. And they said me to return on 18th march.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sync

Many thanks, really useful.
Please update me regularly.

Hope you'll be successful.
Best luck.
b2

Hi,
I have faced my interview yesterday, they told me that they didn't get my medical report, as soon they get my medial papers they will call me. They took my passport and birth certificate and gave me a blue paper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello All
I m going to face VISA interview within couple of days. Plz Tell me Two things

1. My original S.S.C. Admit Card and Registration Card are in Bangla.

DO I need to Translate those in English?

2. My interview time is 9.00 A.M.

So where and when I need to submit that $ 775 ?

1. My original S.S.C. Admit Card and Registration Card are in Bangla. DO I need to Translate those in English?
2. My interview time is 9.00 A.M. So where and when I need to submit that $775?
1. it is not necessary but you should translate them also, why take risks?
2. you will pay it at ur place of interview, the Embassy. you can pay in local currency, no problem.

best of luck. share ur interview experience with us.

Hi ALl

Today I have faced Visa Interview. It was nice and usual environment.

At the final Interview they questioned couple of times " U are doing job since 2004 and ur all siblings are married and last one did marry 2006. So why didn't u marry yet ". I answer " I didn't complete my masters yet and its my family decision" then again questioned " Why didn't you complete ur masters yet ?" a lot of questions ... They didn't ask me anything about my papers... They carefully checked my 7 ID cards...

Finally they returned me all my documents without passport... and gave me a "Blue Paper" ... There they marked at the point 1... And mentioned "Additional Processing"...

Now plz tell/guess what will happen to my situation? May be refused... or not...

Take Care

Finally they returned me all my documents without passport... and gave me a "Blue Paper" ... There they marked at the point 1... And mentioned "Additional Processing"...
thats pretty much similar with my case. i have been waiting nearly 2 months, and still no reply from them............ i dont know what is happening.....................

Hi everyone. My interview date is drawing near now. I have a little confusion about something. Can my parents who live in Bangladesh, fill up form I-134 for my financial support/sponsor? Or is it that only someone who lives in US can fill up form I-134 for support?

Hi everyone. My interview date is drawing near now. I have a little confusion about something. Can my parents who live in Bangladesh, fill up form I-134 for my financial support/sponsor? Or is it that only someone who lives in US can fill up form I-134 for support?

Dear friend,
For your kind information I want to say you that only people domicile in USA can sponsor any body who wish to come USA. In your case, you said your father lives in Bangladesh, so he never use the form I-134. I am not sure for which visa you are applying for, if you are for DV I think you need not any sponser or any kind of i134. This form only use in work permit or family sponsor. And your visa is sponsored by US govt.

Thanks.
DO- Tampa
N 400 sent Dallas: 12-15-2009
PD- 12-22-2009
NOA received- 12-29-2009
FPL- 02-04-10
LUD- 02-02-10
FPD-02-22-10
IL- 03-09-2010
ID- 04-29-2010
Oath- ??

Dear friend,
For your kind information I want to say you that only people domicile in USA can sponsor any body who wish to come USA. In your case, you said your father lives in Bangladesh, so he never use the form I-134. I am not sure for which visa you are applying for, if you are for DV I think you need not any sponser or any kind of i134. This form only use in work permit or family sponsor. And your visa is sponsored by US govt.

Thanks.
DO- Tampa
PD- 12-22-2009
NOA received- 12-29-2009
FPL- 02-04-10
LUD- 02-02-10
FPD-02-22-10
IL- 03-09-2010
ID- 04-29-2010
Oath- ??

Really? Because in my second NL they said it is good to provide financial support by filling up form I-134. They really confused me. Thanks a lot for telling me.

Really? Because in my second NL they said it is good to provide financial support by filling up form I-134. They really confused me. Thanks a lot for telling me.
Actually I am not a lawer or very expert on the subject. But I studied much and find the result like that. They told you it is always better if you have sponsor from USA because you know it is the hard time to get a job in USA due to recession though it is over. 2/3 yrs before they never asked for any sponsor from any where. If you don't submit any I-134 and explain them you don't know any body in USA I think it will not be a great deal. Or if they ask for anything on the day of interview then you can try to gather everything.

All the best.

Thanks.

DO- Tampa
PD- 12-22-2009
NOA received- 12-29-2009
FPL- 02-04-10
LUD- 02-02-10
FPD-02-22-10
IL- 03-09-2010
ID- 04-29-2010
Oath- ??

Actually I am not a lawer or very expert on the subject. But I studied much and find the result like that. They told you it is always better if you have sponsor from USA because you know it is the hard time to get a job in USA due to recession though it is over. 2/3 yrs before they never asked for any sponsor from any where. If you don't submit any I-134 and explain them you don't know any body in USA I think it will not be a great deal. Or if they ask for anything on the day of interview then you can try to gather everything.

All the best.

Thanks.

Thank you. I will submit my bank statement with £7500 GBP and my parents bank statement along with evidence of properties. Do you think that will be quite enough?