• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV lottery DS-260 update after submission

Dani aria

Hello everybody
I’m 2024 selectee for DV lottery
Do I need plz to update my DS-260 form after submission for the travels I have made after the submission?

Thanks for your inputs

No. The data you gave was accurate at the time of submission.
Good morning. Please I need your help. I am in Africa. I was selected for the DV lottery 2023. I wanted to know the procedure to follow after sending the DS260 form? They will send an email for the first interview before asking for proof of certain documents?

Good morning. Please I need your help. I am in Africa. I was selected for the DV lottery 2023. I wanted to know the procedure to follow after sending the DS260 form? They will send an email for the first interview before asking for proof of certain documents?
You’ll receive notification when your interview gets scheduled. You then attend your interview appointment with all of your applicable documents (unless your embassy is one of the few that requires document submission a couple of days before the scheduled interview).