• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2024

Hello ... please if I made a mistake in the postal address of GC, is it better to correct it now? where we can do it during the interview since I haven't been scheduled yet. and please, if I correct it, can we postpone the day of my interview very far? My case number IS AF22XXX

You can email KCC and request they unlock your DS260 form, probably not worth the effort though if they only correction you need to make is the GC mailing address since this can be done when you go in for your interview. For now, yjust need to wait until you get scheduled for the interview, after being scheduled and you go to the embassy for the interview, you inform them there about the errors and request to make the correction at that point. Postponing the interview date (assuming you have the option of doing that) is usually not a good idea.

You can email KCC and request they unlock your DS260 form, probably not worth the effort though if they only correction you need to make is the GC mailing address since this can be done when you go in for your interview. For now, yjust need to wait until you get scheduled for the interview, after being scheduled and you go to the embassy for the interview, you inform them there about the errors and request to make the correction at that point. Postponing the interview date (assuming you have the option of doing that) is usually not a good idea.
Thank you for your prompt response. please I also asked if by writing to the kcc for the modification this could postpone the date of my interview? because I have found that when writing to modify our DS260, they can still take a long time to schedule your service.