• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2024

Your question has already been answered, however you can continue to stress and not believe the response you’ve already been provided with. The system also clearly indicates the information was not accepted (as a duplication entry) by the way. And you’re still going on an on!

You do need to stop posting the same issue over and over on multiple threads in the forum as this is considered spamming.
thank you

Hi guys, I tried entering DV 2024, but I suppose I had a tech glitch. I filled the application and got to the page "your entry received ...with the confirmation number". Then I tried the "print" button, but then whole thing vanished before I jotted down the info and I have come to the new page. So I entered the info again and submitted, again same thing happen but this time I jotted down the numbers before vanishing and before pressing print command. My friend says I am disqualified. Is that so?

Hi guys, I tried entering DV 2024, but I suppose I had a tech glitch. I filled the application and got to the page "your entry received ...with the confirmation number". Then I tried the "print" button, but then whole thing vanished before I jotted down the info and I have come to the new page. So I entered the info again and submitted, again same thing happen but this time I jotted down the numbers before vanishing and before pressing print command. My friend says I am disqualified. Is that so?
Yes you entries will be disqualified. You submitted multiple entries in this case considering the confirmation number was displayed following the first submission. See below for FAQs regarding multiple entries and confirmation number:

19. If the E-DV system rejects my entry, can I resubmit my entry?

Yes, you can resubmit your entry as long as your submission is completed by 12:00 pm (noon) Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5) on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. You will not be penalized for submitting a duplicate entry if the E-DV system rejects your initial entry. Given the unpredictable nature of the Internet, you may not receive the rejection notice immediately. You can try to submit an application as many times as is necessary until a complete application is received and the confirmation notice sent. Once you receive a confirmation notice, your entry is complete, and you should NOT submit any additional entries.

Yes, you can resubmit your entry as long as your submission is completed by 12:00 pm (noon) Eastern Standard Time (EST) (GMT-5) on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. You will not be penalized for submitting a duplicate entry if the E-DV system rejects your initial entry. Given the unpredictable nature of the Internet, you may not receive the rejection notice immediately. You can try to submit an application as many times as is necessary until a complete application is received and the confirmation notice sent. Once you receive a confirmation notice, your entry is complete, and you should NOT submit any additional entries.

20. How soon after I submit my entry will I receive the electronic confirmation notice?

You should receive the confirmation notice immediately, including a confirmation number that you must record and keep. However, the unpredictable nature of the Internet can result in delays. You can hit the “Submit” button as many times as is necessary until a complete application is sent and you receive the confirmation notice. However, once you receive a confirmation notice, do not resubmit your information.

21. I hit the “Submit" button but did not receive a confirmation number. If I submit another entry, will I be disqualified?

If you did not receive a confirmation number, your entry was not recorded. You must submit another entry. It will not be counted as a duplicate. Once you receive a confirmation number, do not resubmit your information.

Yes you entries will be disqualified. You submitted multiple entries in this case considering the confirmation number was displayed following the first submission. See below for FAQs regarding multiple entries and confirmation number:

20. How soon after I submit my entry will I receive the electronic confirmation notice?

You should receive the confirmation notice immediately, including a confirmation number that you must record and keep. However, the unpredictable nature of the Internet can result in delays. You can hit the “Submit” button as many times as is necessary until a complete application is sent and you receive the confirmation notice. However, once you receive a confirmation notice, do not resubmit your information.

21. I hit the “Submit" button but did not receive a confirmation number. If I submit another entry, will I be disqualified?

If you did not receive a confirmation number, your entry was not recorded. You must submit another entry. It will not be counted as a duplicate. Once you receive a confirmation number, do not resubmit your information.
Ohhh.. Thank you sm1smom. I have read about you from Brits and I'm lucky that I met u here. Tnx for the reply too. Gee whiz! So I think I am out. What I don't understand is with my 2nd entry too the same happened - with the print command the page vanished and the home page appeared. I clearly observed that cz of the lesson learnt from the first attempt. Used the chrome browser. gotta c how it goes with 2025 then, and hope you carry on with your super work here so that I get advise from you again. One more question, if a rejection notice comes, where does it come? To my email or soon after the entry submitted?

Ohhh.. Thank you sm1smom. I have read about you from Brits and I'm lucky that I met u here. Tnx for the reply too. Gee whiz! So I think I am out. What I don't understand is with my 2nd entry too the same happened - with the print command the page vanished and the home page appeared. I clearly observed that cz of the lesson learnt from the first attempt. Used the chrome browser. gotta c how it goes with 2025 then, and hope you carry on with your super work here so that I get advise from you again. One more question, if a rejection notice comes, where does it come? To my email or soon after the entry submitted?
You don’t get a rejection notice. You only get notified when and if you are selected. If you’re disqualified, you just don’t get selected.

The lesson you need to learn in future is to screenshot the page when the confirmation number comes up, or take a photo of it with your phone, before you do anything else.

There wouldn’t be a rejection notice. It just basically means you no longer stand the chance of being selected.

hello, everyone,

trying to enter for 2024 and keep getting this

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 8237186621619972108

[Go Back]

just keep trying i guess

also applying for tourist visa for my mom and page keeps bombing

just keep trying i guess.

Tried multiple browsers and multiple fibre connections and 5G

Can anyone else confirm this.

Thanks.

Hey everyone..

My Dad has decided he wanted to be apart of the DV Lottery this year. I will be taking care of the application for him, question thought - I am unmarried but I am 28 years old. For the number of children section, do I just put "0" then?

Hey everyone..

My Dad has decided he wanted to be apart of the DV Lottery this year. I will be taking care of the application for him, question thought - I am unmarried but I am 28 years old. For the number of children section, do I just put "0" then?
Correct.

Hello, i have applied for Dv 2024 but i doubt the photo i uploaded how can i know it ment the standard required?

Hello, i have applied for Dv 2024 but i doubt the photo i uploaded how can i know it ment the standard required?
If it got accepted by the system that means it is ok in terms of pixels, etc. What it cannot pick up is example if the background is the wrong color. Assume you checked the requirements before taking the photo?
(regardless, it”s too late to change it now, the time to double check everything is before you submit.)

If it got accepted by the system that means it is ok in terms of pixels, etc. What it cannot pick up is example if the background is the wrong color. Assume you checked the requirements before taking the photo?
(regardless, it”s too late to change it now, the time to double check
What’s the point if you’ve already submitted it?

and by the way , it’s a bad idea to put your photo on the internet like that.
I guess i have no choice but to wait for the results

You don’t get a rejection notice. You only get notified when and if you are selected. If you’re disqualified, you just don’t get selected.

The lesson you need to learn in future is to screenshot the page when the confirmation number comes up, or take a photo of it with your phone, before you do anything else.
Dope. Thanks for the great advise. I peeped in to the 22 group and found 2 of u r awesome. keep up d good work and love to read the pair of u. C ya nxt yr.