• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

Anyone else feeling a bit nervous, optimistic and delusional at the same time?

I use too but not anymore. I think as time goes along you tend to loose some hope especially since I got selected the first time but didn't make it because of the cut off. I guess on the day I may but it will quickly subside unless I get selected this time around. Then my heart might jump out my chest

I use too but not anymore. I think as time goes along you tend to loose some hope especially since I got selected the first time but didn't make it because of the cut off. I guess on the day I may but it will quickly subside unless I get selected this time around. Then my heart might jump out my chest

I would rather not win, than win and not make it to the end of the line.. thats just torture. I hope you have better luck this time round.

Anyone else feeling a bit nervous, optimistic and delusional at the same time?
yep, thats a good way to put it.

wow.. that sucks man.. i cant imagine how you felt seeing "Not selected" three times after getting selected on the first try.

@robert obaga There isn't any planned delay all entrants have the chance to check their results from 12:00PM EDT on Tuesday. That said, from past experience the Entrant Status Check will almost certainly fall over as a result of enormous demand.

On the day of, in case you're interested, analytics (dot) usa (dot) gov has a live visitor counter for each Agency website. From the Agency list along the top select Department of State and you'll see how many people are trying to check their results. :)

Hope this helps someone! :D