• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2019 Will Be Soon!!!!!!!

Yeah!! It could be luck or heavenly intervention....;)!!Got selected DV 2014....on my third trial...was hit by cut off with a few hundred CNs:(...then got selected again 2018.:)...but the VB is quite slow....God willing will be interviewed and pass....as being selected n the interviewed are two different things....!!! So I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST HOPE ALL GET SELECTED WITH GOOD CNs....I am also waiting for the results as well I played again last year!!! You never know the end of it all!!!

You are very lucky and I hope things go well for you. I think that the hardest part of all this entire process is getting selected. The rest of the rules are very clear on what you need to do after getting selected.

Your math is wrong.

Let's say 100 people enter each year and 1 is selected.
So you have 1/100 = 1% chance of winning.

If you enter the lottery 2 times, 200 people have entered and 2 have been selected.
So you have 2/200 = 1/100 = 1% chance of winning.
you can be selected on that one percent on your very first time ,its lottery

So guys, will there be a DV2020 ? (with Trump and all )
I am already looking at other options O1,E2,H1b,F1,J1 etc.. o_O

I´m not sure if there will be a DV2020 and I doubt it. This program has a high chance of getting cancelled under the Trump Administration. We can only speculate at this point in time.

Agreed that this program is likely on the way out, but I'm not sure if it would happen as soon as DV2020.

Good luck to everyone on Tuesday - applying from Northern Ireland here. If you're anything like me you're refreshing this forum daily. :D

If you’re actually eligible for any of those you should be applying for them long before thinking about a lottery as your route in...

I wonder if this year we'll see significantly less entries overall as a result of the technical entrance issue. Here's hoping..