• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2016 Winners Meet Here

The possibility of an unlock request depends on how high or low your CN is, when you make the unlock request and when you resubmit. If your CN isn't low enough as to become current in October, then I think it's okay to make the request.
Unlocking DS 260, may cause problems for my case and my visa interview? (interview time speaking - my cn is EU11xxx, and
particularly about the possibility to have a USA visa and a Green Card too). Thank you

Thanks for the valuable info.
One more query. I realized my wife who is the applicant filled my highest qualification as degree in eDV. Yet it is actually diploma. We have filled diploma in DS260.
I hope this isnt a big issue.

Hi
I have a question please,
In my DS260 I put my date of marriage as 13/08/2003 which was my wedding day but actually we signed the marriage contract at the township on the 03/08/2003 and that's what is documented. Do I need to unlock my DS 260 and Change the date?? And will that delay my interview processing time especially when my CN is low AF31xx. Please advise what to do.

In the DS 260 form, under "Number of Educational Institutions Attended", how do I fill in the "Date of Attendance to" for an ongoing study course that will end much later, a year later for instance?

Hi
I have a question please,
In my DS260 I put my date of marriage as 13/08/2003 which was my wedding day but actually we signed the marriage contract at the township on the 03/08/2003 and that's what is documented. Do I need to unlock my DS 260 and Change the date?? And will that delay my interview processing time especially when my CN is low AF31xx. Please advise what to do.
No change needed.

Unlocking DS 260, may cause problems for my case and my visa interview? (interview time speaking - my cn is EU11xxx, and
particularly about the possibility to have a USA visa and a Green Card too). Thank you

Is this for 2015 or 2016? For 2015 CN's, I think it will be too late to make changes, especially when you are current. If 2016, then no problemo. :)

Dear Admin/Members
i am DV winner of 2016 with case# 2016AS000003##. I have submited DS-260 on June 1st 2015 but i need to unlock and make some changes, do these changes makes me delay on VB or 2nd letter or Interview? Also i have mailed to kcc on 12th July 2015 regarding unlock my ds 260 and autoreply also came from kcc but till now my ds-260 isn't unlocked? need expert's advices...

Dear Admin/Members
i am DV winner of 2016 with case# 2016AS000003##. I have submited DS-260 on June 1st 2015 but i need to unlock and make some changes, do these changes makes me delay on VB or 2nd letter or Interview? Also i have mailed to kcc on 12th July 2015 regarding unlock my ds 260 and autoreply also came from kcc but till now my ds-260 isn't unlocked? need expert's advices...

Whether the changes cause a delay or not depends on how critical the changes are, and also on the case number...

But regardless, if you need to make a change, make it. Delay is better than an in accuracy that causes denial.

It takes a few days for the unlock. Patience.

Hey everybody, Rob here from South Africa checking in with 2016AF51xxx - the door is either going to close in my face or on my arse. I don't know if I can handle the stress...

Requesting KCC to unlock your DS-260 form now shouldn't lead to an interview delay as long as you resubmit the form promptly upon making the needed correction.

Whether the changes cause a delay or not depends on how critical the changes are, and also on the case number...

But regardless, if you need to make a change, make it. Delay is better than an in accuracy that causes denial.

It takes a few days for the unlock. Patience.
Dear Britsimon sir
as per your reference i would like to change only that on my working experience that is "Does this job required 2 years of training or experience?" Yes to No. Does this change makes my delay? also august is almost 15 days far so do you think i'll be delay for such a tiny change? when will my 2nd leter come?

Dear Britsimon sir
as per your reference i would like to change only that on my working experience that is "Does this job required 2 years of training or experience?" Yes to No. Does this change makes my delay? also august is almost 15 days far so do you think i'll be delay for such a tiny change? when will my 2nd leter come?

No that won't cause a delay, so... your interview and 2nl depends on your case number. If it is current for August interviews the 2nl will be out in about 6 to 7 weeks.