• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2015 winners from Asia with CN 10,000+

there won't be any, same as last year thhere was no change to eu number whatsoever and people reacted the same way you do, waiting until the end of july for a fix, no change...this is the end of journey

DV15 = worst dv in the history of dv

may dv16 be better

there won't be any, same as last year thhere was no change to eu number whatsoever and people reacted the same way you do, waiting until the end of july for a fix, no change...this is the end of journey

DV15 = worst dv in the history of dv

may dv16 be better

yes but eu and asia are different

how do you explain this? even if Nepal and Iran takes everything, where did the rest of the visas go? Asians must be having large families and making 20 babies each or something, i always had a feeling i was screwed but i really feel bad for the 8000s and 9000s who thought they were safe and now this.

the math doesn't add up.....it must be some kind of mistake

yes but eu and asia are different

how do you explain this? even if Nepal and Iran takes everything, where did the rest of the visas go? Asians must be having large families and making 20 babies each or something, i always had a feeling i was screwed but i really feel bad for the 8000s and 9000s who thought they were safe and now this.

the math doesn't add up.....it must be some kind of mistake

Nepal has extreme high number of entries, thus they have tons of selectess (around 4991)
their response rate as well as approval rate are superb....

Iran also has around the same number of selectees as nepal, but their cases are mostly put on AP, last fiscal year it took 6 months for the ap cases to resolve, this year it only took 3 months, so most cases have been resolved by now (Prior to june)

those two countries take up 80 percent of the visas, roa only takes 20 percent

it does add up actually, just that i wasn't expecting this low of a number, not even britsimon did, i was expecting somwhere around 9.xxx

when you take into account the number of visas taken by nepal and iran, it makes sense...also EU got a nice big jump there so they probably sacrifice asia for europe..

Nepal has extreme high number of entries, thus they have tons of selectess (around 4991)
their response rate as well as approval rate are superb....

Iran also has around the same number of selectees as nepal, but their cases are mostly put on AP, last fiscal year it took 6 months for the ap cases to resolve, this year it only took 3 months, so most cases have been resolved by now (Prior to june)

those two countries take up 80 percent of the visas, roa only takes 20 percent

it does add up actually, just that i wasn't expecting this low of a number, not even britsimon did, i was expecting somwhere around 9.xxx

I really feel so sorry for everyone.......i truly do, could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.....even the most negative of the negative people i.e. You silicone slinger lol, couldn't have imagined this.
i am still refreshing the visa page because i expect to see a change....wowww...........i honestly don't feel that badly for myself as much as i feel bad for others who have CNs in the 8000s and somehow lost their opportunity.....stunning

I really feel so sorry for everyone.......i truly do, could be a once in a lifetime opportunity.....even the most negative of the negative people i.e. You silicone slinger lol, couldn't have imagined this.
i am still refreshing the visa page because i expect to see a change....wowww...........i honestly don't feel that badly for myself as much as i feel bad for others who have CNs in the 8000s and somehow lost their opportunity.....stunning

yeah mate my prediction was in the 9.xxx to 10.xxx neighbourhood...who would've thought they would go this low, seriously though, 7,650 is very very very low

Mr Britsimon must be awfully shocked as well..

You got that right.

I remember the initial shock last year - it felt like a mistake in some ways. This feels worse....

I know CEAC is still impacted from the technical issues (understated), but even so - to get such a low move on AF and NOTHING for AS or SA seems crazy.

Wooo, cooked goose.
Already eating.

You got that right.

I remember the initial shock last year - it felt like a mistake in some ways. This feels worse....

I know CEAC is still impacted from the technical issues (understated), but even so - to get such a low move on AF and NOTHING for AS or SA seems crazy.
Yes certainly. On the other hand, OC and EU were affected by these technical issues and CEAC delayed updates as well and no hesitation there...

You got that right.

Simon, could it be a mistake or something? This is unbelievable!!
Or maybe they'll change it next VB?

Trying to cling to some hope here :( :(