• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2015 winner miss to fill in high school years

koye

Dear members
I missed to fill in High school years in DS260 .But I filled in University Degree because I thought that if I fill in University Degree ,this is enough to pass DV qualification. But someone who know better than me about DV lottery told me that I need to fill in this blank and should not leave it like that.But I don't want to unlock DS260 form because it might make delaying my second letter to received.Why I am worry like that is I submitted my DS260 form in September.This is late .Please someone who know well about that tell me what might happen to me.Thank you for reading .

You need to fill in your high school qualifications as that is what they are looking for. Not all university degrees require a high school education.

You need to unlock the DS260 and correct it. And keep the university degree in.

Basically, you need to give them all correct information - it's not up to you to determine what truth you're going to tell them. :)

I think that depends on the embassy - my husband, the DV2015 did also forget to add his high school education, but he called to our interviewing embassy which confirmed him he doesn't need to reopen the application.

In any case, his work experience is also sufficient for qualifying.

Dear members
I missed to fill in High school years in DS260 .But I filled in University Degree because I thought that if I fill in University Degree ,this is enough to pass DV qualification. But someone who know better than me about DV lottery told me that I need to fill in this blank and should not leave it like that.But I don't want to unlock DS260 form because it might make delaying my second letter to received.Why I am worry like that is I submitted my DS260 form in September.This is late .Please someone who know well about that tell me what might happen to me.Thank you for reading .
The DS-260 specifically asks to list all education you have attended at a secondary level. If I were you, I would unlock my DS-260, fill in my high school qualification, and resubmit it. You don't wanna leave out any information they ask for, especially when it comes to education as it is a qualifying factor.

I think that depends on the embassy - my husband, the DV2015 did also forget to add his high school education, but he called to our interviewing embassy which confirmed him he doesn't need to reopen the application.

In any case, his work experience is also sufficient for qualifying.

Has your husband gone for the interview?

A good rule of thumb with the DS260 is that if they ask you to detail something, it's because they want to know the answer, not because they expect you to decide what is and isn't worth bothering with.

As you can see, we are not yet current, so obviously no.

My initial post was made on a phone, so I 'obviously' had no idea what your CN was. FYI: the phone app does not display the signature portion of a poster's profile, so you can sheathe the claws as there was no need for the rude and scathing remark you posted.

My initial post was made on a phone, so I 'obviously' had no idea what your CN was. FYI: the phone app does not display the signature portion of a poster's profile, so you can sheathe the claws as there was no need for the rude and scathing remark you posted.

Oh, Sorry, didn't mean it as rude. I am writing myself on iPad, and it has the signatures visible, so had no idea the phone ui differs that much. I am just myself too lazy to read signatures most of the times, so thought that you had missed that, heh :)

You need to fill in your high school qualifications as that is what they are looking for. Not all university degrees require a high school education.

You need to unlock the DS260 and correct it. And keep the university degree in.

Basically, you need to give them all correct information - it's not up to you to determine what truth you're going to tell them. :)
Right now I already sent email to KCC to unlock DS260 . I will correct all mistake all I have done in DS260 . Thank you all for your talks.

The DS-260 specifically asks to list all education you have attended at a secondary level. If I were you, I would unlock my DS-260, fill in my high school qualification, and resubmit it. You don't wanna leave out any information they ask for, especially when it comes to education as it is a qualifying factor.
Right now I already sent email to KCC to unlock DS260 . I will correct all mistake all I have done in DS260 .
Thank you all for your talks.