• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Selectees from Ghana

Too quiet on the page. From last Thursday to today Tuesday n still on a single page.

Any interview @ April? Am 28th. Is the dollar still 3.60 @ embassy?
you got 3weeks more so dont worry about the rates. it might reduce by then

can i get the contact number on the embassy ie CO's section because i have something to ask them. Citizen K help me if you still have the number

@scratches, i will plead with you to be careful if you are still gonna go through this process because i have seen real cases where even double "ii" have been used to refuse some people all because the issue of agents has gotten to the attention of the COs and they wanna do all things possible to eliminate these agents who take advantage of these program to dupe huge sums of money from selectees. for now i can say that with a least mistake on your personal details like date of birth, place of bith,name etc can be use against you to refuse you. you can all recall the basis on which f-lan was refuse. these are all due to agents issues.

A helpful forum every selectee must join. This forum has helped a lot both approved and denied cases. But at times we should let nature take its own natural course. I am going on leave to prepare myself for the glorious day ahead. I will view this forum again on 30 April and share with you my joy. Good luck to you all. Thank you.

When you get the eDV confirmation, it shows lastname, firstname, middlename order (and does NOT show the NFN or NMN checkboz values - which is what tripped up F-Lan)

On the 1NL the letter is addressed to "Dear Firstname Middlename Lastname", but halfway down the leter shows the principal applicant name as lastname, firstname, middlename .

KCC do not switch round the names from the fields they were originally entered into.

By the way, your example would only make sense if you had entered JZ in the lastname field.

does it mean that if your previous full name was Anita dzandu,( First Name- Anita, Surname Dzandu) and you later gazette a change of name and your new name becomes Anita Dzandu Ntim, it will be wrong to enter your first name as Anita Dzandu, and your surname as Ntim, on the DS260 forms? ie if u dont want any of the names to be your middle name?

With the high refusal rate in Accra. I don't know how safe I am with this issue
Entry name(initial dv lottery entry);
Surname: IDDRISU ALI
Firstname: ALHASSAN
Full name: IDDRISU ALI ALHASSAN

All other documents(including ds260)
Surname: IDDRISU
firstmane: ALI ALHASSAN
Full name: IDDRISU ALI ALHASSAN

I was in Niger and registered over there in a cafe and communication was a problem and state of chageability is also Niger instead of Ghana but that I learnt won't affect it.
How serious is this especially in Accra. Guess i don't have a chace
I wish Britsimon has commented on this because I think is the only problem I have for now n my interview is exactly 3 weeks away.

CN: AF134XX✔
DS-260 Completed: 05 octobre ✔
Unlock date: 28th-OCT
2nd NL Received:24 February✔
Interview Location : 05 Chemin Cheikh Bachir
Ibrahimi ALGIERS✔
Interview date: April 05, 2015 08:30 AM ✔
Interview result: (NotYet)✔
:cool:

Are you sure that your eDV entry was incorrect? KCC send the letters out with the names reversed - but you can confirm it by looking carefully at the letter - check this post below to see what I mean.

http://forums.immigration.com/threads/dv-2015-selectees-from-ghana.320670/page-192#post-2391765
yes am sure because the dear first name .......
Was dear ALHASSAN, IDDRISU ALI instead of ALI ALHASSAN, IDDRISU and i remember very well that there was nothing for middle name. Infact i have never used middle name before
Thanks soo much for your assistance

A helpful forum every selectee must join. This forum has helped a lot both approved and denied cases. But at times we should let nature take its own natural course. I am going on leave to prepare myself for the glorious day ahead. I will view this forum again on 30 April and share with you my joy. Good luck to you all. Thank you.
all the best bro

can i get the contact number on the embassy ie CO's section because i have something to ask them. Citizen K help me if you still have the number
0302741150 i have called the embassy on this number before. Try it if it isn't the consular section they still can help to connect you

Contact number for the consular section ? There's no contact number. The only choice is to mail them and keep your fingers crossed. Even in cases where they call you from the embassy you can't trace the number.

Contact number for the consular section ? There's no contact number. The only choice is to mail them and keep your fingers crossed. Even in cases where they call you from the embassy you can't trace the number.
I have called them but they are saying you can only make enquiries through mails but on calls.