• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 Oceania winners

Hi ECM I took along copies of all paperwork I submitted for the interview in Sydney (in hand luggage) just in case including a copy of the DS260, but I did not need them. Some others did not have all the documents in the sealed pack and were asked for a few things..
Thanks

They gave you a copy of the DS 3025 though didn't they? Along with your X-ray cd?

I have the CD but not the sheet. I did ask about it and they said they'll send it over.

I'll call them and confirm at the end of the week. I'm not too fussed about it.

It says on the bottom of this page

http://canberra.usembassy.gov/med_exam_instructions.html

" If you do not receive a copy of the DS-3025 Vaccination Documentation Worksheet we can provide you a copy at the time of your interview. "

But I'll get confirmation.

I have the CD but not the sheet. I did ask about it and they said they'll send it over.

I'll call them and confirm at the end of the week. I'm not too fussed about it.

It says on the bottom of this page

http://canberra.usembassy.gov/med_exam_instructions.html

" If you do not receive a copy of the DS-3025 Vaccination Documentation Worksheet we can provide you a copy at the time of your interview. "

But I'll get confirmation.
Ok that sounds fine. The doctor told me to have the copy of the 3025 and Xray cd for when I go through customs. We are getting close now!!! I'm trying to imagine what questions they are going to ask me and I have nfi as all the things I'm thinking they will ask they probably won't, and I won't be prepared for any others so I just have to hope I'm super charming and quick thinking on the day. I think I'll be wearing a black skirt with white spots on it on the day (my interview outfit), shoulder lenght dark hair, so say hi if you see me, I'll be nervous as sh!t

Random question but who is expecting to go current when the next VB comes out. Assuming it will be from 975 to 1075.
Anyone have their numbers between that?

Ok that sounds fine. The doctor told me to have the copy of the 3025 and Xray cd for when I go through customs. We are getting close now!!! I'm trying to imagine what questions they are going to ask me and I have nfi as all the things I'm thinking they will ask they probably won't, and I won't be prepared for any others so I just have to hope I'm super charming and quick thinking on the day. I think I'll be wearing a black skirt with white spots on it on the day (my interview outfit), shoulder lenght dark hair, so say hi if you see me, I'll be nervous as sh!t

Haha. I'll be the guys who's with the woman who is way out of his league :)

I do love that you've thought about your outfit, that's something I hadn't really considered. :D

Haha. I'll be the guys who's with the woman who is way out of his league :)

I do love that you've thought about your outfit, that's something I hadn't really considered. :D
Haha. Well am I to look for a homely guy and a stunning woman? And I have to think about my outfit as I am a dag by nature and wanted to spruce up a bit. So I picked my uniform for such an occasion. I'll still look like a dag, just slightly less of one. :cool:

Hola Que pasa? Why'd you move to America? IMHO Spain is better (except the economy, language and beer).

gracias

My wife's family live there, but the economy is awful, the education system is going backwards (the Catholic church have way too much power,) so Spain is nice place to go for holidays and so on, but not somewhere I would want to live or want to raise my daughter.

And the wine. Don't forget the wine.

I live in one of the California wine regions... :p

Shout out to @Deb7a and @GANDT-SYD, who have their interviews tomorrow. Go you good things. Get the Class of OC2015 another lot of GCs!
Thanks Emily. Quietly crapping myself here. I'm up in Sydney. Have my bus timetable for tomorrow sorted. Trying to keep busy to keep my mind off it. Any last minute advice from anyone? I have the bare minimum info in my folder to hand to CO. A backup folder with other stuff in case I need it. I think I have everything I need. Checklist ticked off. Outfit ready. So if anyone has anything to add feel free. I just wish I knew what questions they will ask. This time tomorrow I'll be balls deep in it :confused:

Bahahah, what a description Deb. I'm in a weird place, I've checked everything a thousand times, I know we're ready, but I'm still nervous as.

Got to get through the day of work and then plan on going to the gym tonight to get rid of the nervous energy. So close now....

Bahahah, what a description Deb. I'm in a weird place, I've checked everything a thousand times, I know we're ready, but I'm still nervous as.

Got to get through the day of work and then plan on going to the gym tonight to get rid of the nervous energy. So close now....
Yeah I'm in a weird place too. I just feel so anxious. The gym sounds like a good idea. Might do that as well. Well good luck tomorrow mate. I hope we are both winners tomorrow. Might see you there :)

Yeah I'm in a weird place too. I just feel so anxious. The gym sounds like a good idea. Might do that as well. Well good luck tomorrow mate. I hope we are both winners tomorrow. Might see you there :)

You will both be golden, my friend. This time tomorrow, I expect you to be mashing the keyboard because typing is no longer a sober option!