• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

@Cokoth..that was chapchap,hope they unlock mine soonest, need to make correction asap..btw did you give them details of the correction you wanted to make or just told them to unlock the form.

@Cokoth..that was chapchap,hope they unlock mine soonest, need to make correction asap..btw did you give them details of the correction you wanted to make or just told them to unlock the form.
I did,one was that I can speak kiswahili and English yet I had marked I only speak my native language only.

QUESTION
"Kindly advice whether my family must accompany me for medical & VISA Interview or I will have to book them a separate date for medical / VISA appointment since on my DS 260 I have indicated they will NOT Accompany me but instead will come at later date.

Secondly,as the Principal applicant,should I bring their Travel Passports or any other document and pay their Visa in advance during my Interview or they should themselves bring them and pay during their interview.

REPPLY

United Nations Avenue

Gigiri, Nairobi, Kenya

Tel: 254-20-363-6622

July 21, 2014

Dear Mr. xxxxxx

Thank you for your email.

Please note that a medical examination is required for anyone who wishes to process the visa. Therefore, if your family will process the visa at a later date then they can wait to have the medical examination when they are ready........

Maan, if that's your plan the rest of the family might not even get a new appointment date. Prepare their documents to, go to medicals with the whole family so is the interview. Once you pass, travel first to US. Since the visas will mostly have a 6 mnth validity let them join you last week of their visa validity.
Win-win situation.
Reduce the stress of booking medicals for them and the stress of trying to find an open slot for an interview.
Your case is easy, so stop making it complex!

No 1. Its good to hear that your friend has completed high school which is a plus
No 2. If your friend combines work experience with completion of high school and work experience
No 3. Tell him to take a gamble,he will not commit a crime..
@Simon,

Your above suggestion is faulty! DV selectees CAN NOT use a combination of HS diploma and work experience to qualify. Absolutely not! It has to be either or.

Yeah, telling someone it's not a crime to give it a shot even if they do not meet the minimum requirement is equally 'not a crime' on its own. All the person will be loosing is their hard earned money, the stress of running up and down gathering the needed documents and months of endless worrying especially for someone with a high CN. Not bad at all, not bad!
Agree with this.

Also it does not matter what used to be, what matters is what they currently use as the requirement. If he is not eligible, he is not eligible, and that is the end of the story.

Quick update on this. He will be retaking the high school exams later this year to see if he can improve his grades. In case he fails to get the minimum requirement, that will be the end of it all. I hope he passes though.

Quick update on this. He will be retaking the high school exams later this year to see if he can improve his grades. In case he fails to get the minimum requirement, that will be the end of it all. I hope he passes though.

Good incentive to do well.... Good luck to him.

Hello

Below is my Case no. and when DS-260 was submitted , when should I expect call for the interview. I have selected Interview location : London

CASE NO. : 2015AF00042***
CHECKED STATUS: 01/05/2014
DS260 SENT : 03 JUL 2014

Regards
DM

I did,one was that I can speak kiswahili and English yet I had marked I only speak my native language only.

Hey bro.... I didn't mention the correction slot but just said did mistake....then before ten days ends... I got email telling me that my Ds260 has been unlocked for correction.....that correct, then resend...

Hello Team,

I wanna put this clear, so that no one ask me again since I do take little longer before checking the forum.... It took KCC less than 10 days to UNLOCK my DS260.
I didn't mention the correction slot...just said ....I did a mistake in DS260.
Good luck for those need UNLOCKING :)

Hello there ,I am totally new to the forum. I am from uganda and I am a 2015 dv lottery selectee . as u can imagine I am super excited and I have been a nervous wreck from the time I got to know . my Cn is 2015AF 000036xxx . does anyone have an idea when my interview will be ?
Not very certain but in May going by past VB

@Cokoth.... like u said exactly less than 10 days, lFinaly my Ds260 unlocked.....taking my precious time this time round, no room for mistakes again.

hey guys, sorry av been so lost, for those with case numbers that have four zeros first, lets see if you get interview slots in october or november when VB comes out which is soon i guess...

hey guys, sorry av been so lost, for those with case numbers that have four zeros first, lets see if you get interview slots in october or november when VB comes out which is soon i guess...
Sure,am one of them 2015AF00004XX.

@Britsimon @ SusieQQ your expertise pliz...how do i know that the work am doing requires 2 years experience?,further is it required that occupation am going to undertake at U.S i should have 2 years experience( there is a quiz on DS ' which occupation do you intend to work at U.S')

@Britsimon @ SusieQQ your expertise pliz...how do i know that the work am doing requires 2 years experience?,further is it required that occupation am going to undertake at U.S i should have 2 years experience( there is a quiz on DS ' which occupation do you intend to work at U.S')

Are you qualified on education grounds? If yes, then you don't have to worry too much about work experience, and the 260 form should be filled out honestly with today's reality, not future assumptions.