• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2015 KENYA SELECTEES FORUM

I requested them to UNLOCK mine and now its now 2month and I don't know what will happen,cause my case is 2015AF000004XX.Am Kenyan.
You might not have much time to change anything on that form as they might have already sent them to the embassy. What you could do is ask the CO just before you sign you want to change something. The 2NL will be out by end of this week.

You might not have much time to change anything on that form as they might have already sent them to the embassy. What you could do is ask the CO just before you sign you want to change something. The 2NL will be out by end of this week.
sure

Away from the unfruitful verbal war, there is a Dv related concern: on average and based on realism, if a permanent resident files for his or her spouse, how long will it take for the spouse to be called for an interview? (Kenyan Embassy)
a case in mind took 4 years after the petition .

the waiting has began until july 2015. am less stress with this dv thing. i wish dv2014-last chapters and 2015-biginners winner the best in everything

@Cokoth.... like u said exactly less than 10 days, lFinaly my Ds260 unlocked.....taking my precious time this time round, no room for mistakes again.

Hahahaha.....bro, I did again small mistake, this time will not unlock, I must face CO that way....my mom name went with A instead of O... 'Nimechoka na hii stress ya kila siku yawa !!!

I requested them to UNLOCK mine and now its now 2month and I don't know what will happen,cause my case is 2015AF000004XX.Am Kenyan.
cokoth,,,,they normaly take 5 to 7 days to unlock as they did mine,write them an email please

hello people,
am glad to join this forum. it is very educative and i have learnt so many things i didnt know about.
my cn is 2015AF000001xx. i have just realized that i did not indicate my educational qualifications and the date of employment is also wrong coz i was employed on 17/09/2008 but i wrote 29/09/2008. please advise to do. do you think my case will be rejected?

hello people,
am glad to join this forum. it is very educative and i have learnt so many things i didnt know about.
my cn is 2015AF000001xx. i have just realized that i did not indicate my educational qualifications and the date of employment is also wrong coz i was employed on 17/09/2008 but i wrote 29/09/2008. please advise to do. do you think my case will be rejected?

Your interview will be in october, since you have a lovely CN.
Did you finish high school succesfuly?
If yes take your high school diploma, because its all you need to qualify.
And just send an email to kcc, to point out the mistake you made.

I have lost my original High/Secondary School Leaving certificate but recently was able to obtain a duplicate copy from the school, will they accept that .. Thanks

Regards
DM

Your interview will be in october, since you have a lovely CN.
Did you finish high school succesfuly?
If yes take your high school diploma, because its all you need to qualify.
And just send an email to kcc, to point out the mistake you made.

Thanks vladek15425

I finished my Higher Diploma on 19 July 1994 but received the certificate on 30 Sept. 1994 (date shown on Cert) and on my DS260 I have added date as 19 July 2014 , thou I don't have any proof to show I finished on 19 July 2014, will this cause any issue.. Thanks

Yes duplicate is fine.

Thanks vladek15425

I finished my Higher Diploma on 19 July 1994 but received the certificate on 30 Sept. 1994 (date shown on Cert) and on my DS260 I have added date as 19 July 2014 , thou I don't have any proof to show I finished on 19 July 2014, will this cause any issue.. Thanks
No issue at all, most of people do mistakes and typos, and they just rectify it at the interview.
many thanks vladek15425. yes i did finish high school and will do exactly as you have guided me. hope for the best
If there is any other mistake, you will fix it at the interview.

Word of advice for 2015 winners-POLICE CERTIFICATE OF GOOD CONDUCT IS A MUST HAVE FOR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY WHO IS ABOVE 16 YEARS AND WHO WILL BE JOINING YOU ON THE INTERVIEW DAY(beneficieries).i went for the interview without my wife's,almost lost the golden chance.So........learn from the 2014 forum,you will gain a lot of knowledge.