• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2014 Lottery High number or not? Please help.

Yes, if you based on last month cut off progress, no region can even reach 50% of interview rate and DV14 again will not fulfill it quota. If you know what I mean.

I got ur point and I believe with ur analysis its seem to me logic, and they should act based on ur way of thinking, otherwise it will be upside down , I am with ur side I hope they adjust their behavior and do some correction with the scale numbers , appreciated sir , let's hope for the best for all

Hi Sloner...
Sorry, I don't understand your answer.
Can you help me with this question
Which is your appreciation about borderline for SA?
I think all the numbers reach the interview in this region.

Guys....... about 10 days to Feb VB...... "KCC Claus is bringing good VB..........................................."

I cannot guess anything....... last month i was expected an increase in VB... but what happened............. :(

i think the numbers between 350 - 1150 , and if they want to do better job for the people they should start 1750 - up , hope they add much they can , ....

Yes you will get it, for sure. But you will need to be patient - probably April or May.

Simon, he is from Nepal and there is a lot of Nepalis occupying case # from 10000 to 14000. High chances Nepal will have special cut off and if that is the case, 13xxx from Nepal will need to wait a little longer. I think it will be July to Aug unless the take up rate is very low from Nepal.

Simon, he is from Nepal and there is a lot of Nepalis occupying case # from 10000 to 14000. High chances Nepal will have special cut off and if that is the case, 13xxx from Nepal will need to wait a little longer. I think it will be July to Aug unless the take up rate is very low from Nepal.

Yep understood. I missed the Nepal point.

which case number is the highest?..AS12XXX from nepal or AS19XXX from Lebanon

hello guys I am in great confusion about the case number. Is it similar to merit list of our college or not? what is the maximum probabilty to get second letter if one has CN 12XXX from nepal and another has 19XXX from Lebanon, both are from Asia. Besides this, I heard case number from asia is 23XXX !!! Who will have a maximum chance?:

Yep understood. I missed the Nepal point.

Thanks a lot britsimon and kayend for reply, im really confuse what to do? either wait for 2nd letter or not. what do u think guys its better to wait for 2nd letter or i have to move beyond this process for abroad migration? im AS000130** from nepal

Thanks a lot britsimon and kayend for reply, im really confuse what to do? either wait for 2nd letter or not. what do u think guys its better to wait for 2nd letter or i have to move beyond this process for abroad migration? im AS000130** from nepal

I'm not quite sure what you mean by moving beyond this process. If you have other options for immigration, it isn't something I can advise about...

However, I think there is a very high chance that you will get an interview with your number. I DO NOT think Nepal will hit the country 7% limit until very late in the process - if at all. 6082 selectees isn't that many. However, the global cutoff IS likely to be hit, but I don't think it will be hit before AS13k from Nepal.

hello guys I am in great confusion about the case number. Is it similar to merit list of our college or not? what is the maximum probabilty to get second letter if one has CN 12XXX from nepal and another has 19XXX from Lebanon, both are from Asia. Besides this, I heard case number from asia is 23XXX !!! Who will have a maximum chance?:

There are 23k selectees from Asia so the max case number is 27k.

As for your examples, I personally think both would get a visa, and both quite late in the process. I think the Nepalese case might be slightly quicker than the Lebanese case.

If FAFSA considered public assistance in adjustment of status(i485)?

Dear community members,
I'm planning to file for adjustment of status based on my asylum status. I have filled out the form almost complete, but I'm confused(very confused), on the part 3 question no. 2 of the i485 form where it says if i have received or in process to receive any public assistance from the federal government/state/county or city? I had applied to FAFSA from my college, but it is still pending to receive. I checked a lots of forums, but I'm still not satisfied with the answers. I figured out that it is not considered a public assistance. There are other things that are considered public assistance such as ISI, medicaid, foodstamp, etc. If any one has gone through it. Could anyone suggest me, because I'm about to write no.
Thank you in advance

Dear community members,
I'm planning to file for adjustment of status based on my asylum status. I have filled out the form almost complete, but I'm confused(very confused), on the part 3 question no. 2 of the i485 form where it says if i have received or in process to receive any public assistance from the federal government/state/county or city? I had applied to FAFSA from my college, but it is still pending to receive. I checked a lots of forums, but I'm still not satisfied with the answers. I figured out that it is not considered a public assistance. There are other things that are considered public assistance such as ISI, medicaid, foodstamp, etc. If any one has gone through it. Could anyone suggest me, because I'm about to write no.
Thank you in advance

You are in the wrong subforum, but google search reveals this post that says no -

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?241330-FAFSA-Financial-Aid

Looks like finally someone was arrested for dv lottery hijacking in Africa - I was concerned about that and was trying to prevent that.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201312240460.html
Was it makiki?

Ok, don't start this crap of yours again. This is what led to you and I butting heads in this forum last year, and we've avoided each other like the plague ever since then. I happen to know Makiki, she was not here to scam anyone, she was also a DV selectee back then who is now happily settled in the US. She contributed a great deal in helping her people on the Kenyan thread. Stop dragging her name through the mud. Just stop!