• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you kaia you...what warning were you expecting first?I have a feeling even after the warning, you'd have choked on something.haha
Congrats family to you and your family once again..

@Nairobba; I expected something like.... 'guys, hold your breaths; am about to give you some interesting news...'; you know, something like that. You know what am talking about... And maybe I would have taken my tea quickly before I refresh my page:)

Awesome. Men i just want to congratulate you most hardly. The journey was rough but it never lasted. You fought the battle between fear and faith but finally God made your family EXCEPTIONAL.Congrat and our prayers goes to Danynn too.
congrats family!!ooh I feel like it my own case!Just when you were losing hope!Gods time is always the best!!

Absolutely i agree with you but we congratulate him upon making it at the top of the mountain. Our prayers should continue with Dannynn to
OK - KaiaUG - Sorry 4 the Kia - i must be too excited for Family that am just pressing anything 4 the sake of it.
That said - that TEA Meeting is a Must b there....Family needs to be fully showered with all those Congratulations. He has been the Rock of the Forum he truly deserves this and more.
Arnold.

I love that title!AMERICAN FAMILY 2133,Gods Favour was upon your whole family,you will enjoy this visas much more than you would have on nov 20th,I want to hear Suz's voice so wait for my call,may God bless us all.
"There's not a craving of the mind which God cannot fill;
There's not a pleasure I would seek aside from His dear will;
From hour to hour He fills my soul with peace and perfect love;
However much rich supplies for every need, He sends from above."

"I will give thanks to Thee, O LORD my God, with all my heart, and will glorify Thy name forever."

"Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!"

Today begun like any other normal day, I reached office at 7am to make sure that I start to monitor the progress on my case at CEAC without any disturbance, I did not know that this day will bring me joy. At exactly 8:14, my wife's status and mine changed to Issued, I did not believe it , I thought that I had entered a wrong case number, I typed it again to make sure that its really the one, surprisingly even the status for the other two family members had already changed and that was at 8:15am. I did not know what to do at that time, I could not shout bcs I am in an office environment and I still need this job before I depart. I picked up a phone to call my wife, the phone was off, I rushed to the forum to post the good news. A few minutes later, I received a congratulatory call from Aimanda7(thanks man).
After all this, I want to inform you that I am not the principal applicant, my wife is though I have been engineering every thing that needs human intervention in this process as for her she was concentrating on her studies, on that note, I would like to thank all the forum members for the support, love and encouragement. I want to tell you I registered my wife as a by the way in the lottery since registration costs nothing, the target was me because I had the qualification but I have known God's ways, He uses the small and least expected to fight and win big battles, when the results came back, she was the one who had got selected out of the 5 people I had filled for. I wanted to abandon the process because I thought she will never make it, in an Ocean of thoughts , God landed me on this Forum where I got more Information and encouragement(thank again). Today here we are, we are now AMERICAN FAMILY2133(How it sounds good).
Comrades, Dannyden,Godia,4Turya,Feyisayo,Guy-Ray,Nairobba,Ghanaman,Olelenku,Jimko,Beth02,Partitas,Azmera,Samolaniyi,Aimanda7,Ka Josy,KaiaUG,Ormania,JuelzAngeJr,Roger,Simon,Guriix,Mutu1,Anold,Jonge,Pose,Christabel,Utamaduni,Hamniwes,Yvt,Jimfox,Mushy,Skatche,Vladek,Jorj,Crispin,Sm1smom,Akelloh,Breakthrough,Enmtolera,Ameer,Sossa,YVESY04 and all that I have not mentioned, thank you so much for your prayers, as PARTITAS said, "God does not have a dust been for prayers" all your prayers have not gone to waste.
Let us continue praying for those who have not yet done their interviews and Danny, "Together in prayer, we will prevail".

THESE ARE THE LATEST UPDATES FROM THE SPREADSHEET(a) Interviews already done
NameCountryInterview outcomeA.P StartA.P EndA.P DurationA.P Outcome
1.Danny DenBurundiAdministrative processing........4/10/2013Loading...99 DaysLoading.......
2.Family2133UgandaAdministrative processing........21/11/2013Loading...59 DaysVisa granted
3.GodiaKenyaVisa grantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
4.4TuryaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
5.FeyisayoNigeriaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
6.Guy RayKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
7.NairobaKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
8.GhanamanGhanaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
9.OlelenkuKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
10.JimkoKenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
11.GittaUgandaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
12.Beth02KenyaVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
13.NotezNot sureVisa GrantedN/AN/AN/AN/A
N/A
[TR]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(b)The following have confirmed their interview months from 2nd Notification letters
1.Azmera from Ethiopia, Jan 2014
2.Partitas from Kenya, Jan 2014
3.Samolaniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
4. Ooadeniyi from Nigeria, Feb 2014
5. Kinski from Rwanda, Feb 2014
6.Lehw from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
7.Ison2013 from Ethiopia, Feb 2014
8.Ka Josy from Rwanda, March 2014

Am truly humbled with your testimony and i believe God has used your case to preach to some frustrated and lost souls out side their that he is the God who is in management. Thanks brother and may God richly bless you.
The Grace and the Glory is the Lord's. This takes me back to our tea meeting at NANDOS me you, JONGE and 4TURYA.GOD is GREAT.

well i have already congratulated Family2133 for visa, just have a safe journey and dont forget us after landing in the United States of America, this thread has mercy of God, impressive success rate

How in hell did you come up with that forum user name, dude?
Have you ever considered that it may in fact offend some female forum members?

Not judging, just asking.

if you have problem with this name doesn't mean girls also have same problem, you can ask any girl. and this is not asking this is judging which is an offend, please mind your own business

Still around?

Am truly humbled with your testimony and i believe God has used your case to preach to some frustrated and lost souls out side their that he is the God who is in management. Thanks brother and may God richly bless you.

4Turya,
Yesterday when i talked to Family we had this feeling that you had made the journey, coz u have been very quiet lately. However it sounds like you are still around. When do you expect to finally board? I hear all these packages from IOM etc etc Qatar hope you are finding them most useful.
Arnold.

Absolutely i agree with you but we congratulate him upon making it at the top of the mountain. Our prayers should continue with Dannynn to

4Turya,
From what Danny is saying looks like he is nearly done with the information requirements....its just submission that is pending. Hope he hurries it up because those "numbers" are not infinite....

Praise the Lord

Wow, how great it is!
Thank u lord for our Brother.
The lord we are serving is a mighty lord!
Once again Congs Family,
Like the new name" AMERICAN FAMILY 2133" That sound great!

OH HOW I LOVE MY GOD, VISAS ISSUED AT EXACTLY 8:15
watch THE SPACE

Family congrats i wish you well in your journey mate am sorry i was not able to post as i used to but have been reading all your posts mates just wanna congratulate my folk family for the patience you have practised ,indeed God works in different ways as you always know mate GOd loves us

those who joyfully leave everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything".

Be blessed folks and remember God loves you

Not yet but God willing i will leave with Brian. We're still doing some more preparations and i believe traveling will happen any time. So how are u doing. indeed i have been so quite but of course my prayers have always been with you all.
4Turya,
Yesterday when i talked to Family we had this feeling that you had made the journey, coz u have been very quiet lately. However it sounds like you are still around. When do you expect to finally board? I hear all these packages from IOM etc etc Qatar hope you are finding them most useful.
Arnold.

Haver you ever wondered what could be you benefits the moment you get your Green Card

Here I take you through the journey of what you’re supposed to benefit the moment you get your permanent Resident Card previously known as Resident Alien Card.
Hope you will like it
• A green card holder can permanently stay in the U.S. anywhere in the 50 states of United States.
• Permission to start your own business and create own corporation.
• Green card holders get Social Security benefits when they retire, if they worked for 10 years (40 quarters to be precise) before retiring.
• Some jobs require security clearance that only green card holders and U.S. citizens can get. Therefore, a green card provides more opportunities.
• Green card holder pay less tuition for university and college, referred to as “in-state” tuition or “resident” tuition. Savings are considerable and in most cases, they are 3 to 4 times lower than what foreigners pay.
• Permission to work in any company located in U.S. territory regardless of job function, hour/week, etc. except for some companies that only hire U.S. citizens. No need for employer sponsorship.
• Right to apply for government – sponsored financial aid for education.
• If you obtained green card for your family, they will retain it even if you pass away or lose your job.
• Immunity against future changes in immigration rules that could hurt your temporary permit.
• You can legally own property, cars, firearms and other items that any other average American does.
• Green card holders can make political campaign contributions in connection with state and federal elections. Other foreign nationals can’t.
• Some states require that you have a green card before granting you professional licenses such as real estate agent, insurance agent etc.
• It may be easier to get a mortgage for home purchase. Many banks require green card or other long – term visa before granting a mortgage. Some banks may charge higher rates for non green card holders for a mortgage.
• Eligibility to apply for U.S. citizenship later. You don’t have to take U.S. citizenship and you can be a green card holder forever. If the country of person’s current nationality allows dual citizenship, a person can get U.S. citizenship without giving up current nationality.
• Ability to leave/enter the U.S. at will without the risk of being denied entry by immigration Official at the port of entry. Make sure that you take your green card to show USCIS when you come back, also keep a record of the dates each time you leave and come back and always reenter legally (use the border checkpoint)
No need to fill the 1-94 form and no need to worry about expiration of authorized stay. Green card status is valid for lifetime, even though the proof of green card (the plastic card) itself is valid for 10 years and must be renewed.

Haver you ever wondered what could be you benefits the moment you get your Green Card

Here I take you through the journey of what you’re supposed to benefit the moment you get your permanent Resident Card previously known as Resident Alien Card.
Hope you will like it
• A green card holder can permanently stay in the U.S. anywhere in the 50 states of United States.
• Permission to start your own business and create own corporation.
• Green card holders get Social Security benefits when they retire, if they worked for 10 years (40 quarters to be precise) before retiring.
• Some jobs require security clearance that only green card holders and U.S. citizens can get. Therefore, a green card provides more opportunities.
• Green card holder pay less tuition for university and college, referred to as “in-state” tuition or “resident” tuition. Savings are considerable and in most cases, they are 3 to 4 times lower than what foreigners pay.
• Permission to work in any company located in U.S. territory regardless of job function, hour/week, etc. except for some companies that only hire U.S. citizens. No need for employer sponsorship.
• Right to apply for government – sponsored financial aid for education.
• If you obtained green card for your family, they will retain it even if you pass away or lose your job.
• Immunity against future changes in immigration rules that could hurt your temporary permit.
• You can legally own property, cars, firearms and other items that any other average American does.
• Green card holders can make political campaign contributions in connection with state and federal elections. Other foreign nationals can’t.
• Some states require that you have a green card before granting you professional licenses such as real estate agent, insurance agent etc.
• It may be easier to get a mortgage for home purchase. Many banks require green card or other long – term visa before granting a mortgage. Some banks may charge higher rates for non green card holders for a mortgage.
• Eligibility to apply for U.S. citizenship later. You don’t have to take U.S. citizenship and you can be a green card holder forever. If the country of person’s current nationality allows dual citizenship, a person can get U.S. citizenship without giving up current nationality.
• Ability to leave/enter the U.S. at will without the risk of being denied entry by immigration Official at the port of entry. Make sure that you take your green card to show USCIS when you come back, also keep a record of the dates each time you leave and come back and always reenter legally (use the border checkpoint)
No need to fill the 1-94 form and no need to worry about expiration of authorized stay. Green card status is valid for lifetime, even though the proof of green card (the plastic card) itself is valid for 10 years and must be renewed.

Thanks for this information...hope you are well and ready to leave for the US

2014AF000054xx, visa picked up Mumbai India,A Nigeria living in India,anybody from Africa living in India finding problem with India PCC please i can be of help to you, email (josephodibo@gmail.com)....Interview peace of cake.P&P( patients and prayer) key to Dv program.Austin Texas 100% loading...

Status
Not open for further replies.