• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2014 Kenyan Selectees Report here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hallo mates sorry for the late devotion today but i want to congratulate all the members who have received their 2nl from beth to part ,i wish you all the best and may the almighty be with you during your preparation and journey .To my wonderful sister nick i can really explain how you have being influential in our house my the lord be you abundantly thanks a lot for the input and wise words you are giving us

Today devotion

Proverbs 3;5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding
in all your ways submit to him,

Be blessed mate and remember God loves you
and he will make your paths straight.
keep the good work you are doing it helps a lot,especially when someone is depressed.Keep the hope ,faith and the fire burning.:)

Job seeking and family members

1. Before you are employed one has to gofor a drug test,ensure you don't take drugs.
2.Follow rules here if you are convicted,one cannot be employed( that's why they need good conduct from Kenya) so men take love your wives and women be submissive to your husbands, and take care of your children they are most vulnerable here.
3.Children are influenced very easily so pray for your children have time for them,go to church,have fellowship as a family.
4. Keep your children off drugs speak to them.
5.Once you enter you are put into the system you mess all your details reflect so watch out,the fines are huge.

I don't want to scare you i only want you inform you. All the best.

hi guys ,
is theresome oe can help for the following / i need to know how many case numbers taken by the embassy per month , for ex embassy of jordan how many cases they have met this month ?
thanks
AS50000

thanks for the info am a year 4 student in nairobi university is it possible for me to transfer credits to an american university if i get the visa

Yes they have to check your credits and do some exams to see where you qualify.but going to school here is a must.

@nickelly
Thanks for the info, much appreciated, I however found rule 1 funny, or at least the English around it.

1. Before you are employed one has to gofor a drug test,ensure you don't take drugs.

How do you ensure 'you don't take drugs'? You either take drugs or you don't, there's no middle ground available for ensuring, unless you mean if you are a drug user, don't take drugs for a while before going for the interview.

thanks for the info am a year 4 student in nairobi university is it possible for me to transfer credits to an american university if i get the visa

I don't know how much time is left on your current course but it looks like you are almost done...I would suggest you complete the current course

I don't know how much time is left on your current course but it looks like you are almost done...I would suggest you complete the current course

Yup I would agree. Switching to a US university will almost certainly mean going backwards, so that you take much longer to complete your course.

Hallo mates hope you are all good its another bright monday ,folks lets pray for our very own who is at the embassy waitin for his turn with the CO on behalf of the folks in this thread who are not aware that GODIA Is having his interview today i wanna wish godia the very best of luck

Our daily Monday prayer
Lord God, almighty and everlasting Father, you have brought us in safety to this new day: Preserve us with your mighty power, that we may not fall into sin, nor be overcome by adversity; and in all we do, direct us to the fulfilling of your purpose; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Be blessed and remember God loves you! AMEN

godia we as folks in this thread we are waitin for the outcome vibaya kindly update the members ,thanks and GOd bless you bro i know this is your day mate

thanks dear you have been wonderful to our class of DV2014 may you continue with the same way till the end be blessd dear
keep the good work you are doing it helps a lot,especially when someone is depressed.Keep the hope ,faith and the fire burning.:)

nairoba,olesh ,jorj and danny are you guys avallable really you have been under the radar for quite sum tyms hope ya all good

folks today is godias date with the CO remember him in your prayers !i believe we will have a success story today be blessed folks

Hello Family2133,

Thanks for sharing this interesting experience.

Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with u and ur family during this AP and we hope it will be short by the way!!!

Best Wishes,
JuelzAnge Jr
Thank you so much, we hope that it will end soon with good news.

Praise God family, this is the fruits of your and the forum prayers, if you re put under AP, it means that at the end of their deep checking of the submitted documents (especially those certifying education) you ll be finally granted visas, hope your case will not be too long like that of Gabam, Thanks again God.
Thanks Aimanda, I may not be disturbed by the delay so long as I finally get the visas. Thanks for the prayers, I am praying for you guys who are not yet there.

Status
Not open for further replies.